Vitalzym Systemic Enzyme Supplement (360 gelcaps)*
Vitalzym Extra Strength Systemic Enzyme Supplement with a technologically advanced delivery system that allows for reduced dosage and vastly increased effectiveness. Vitalzym has been reformulated to use a pharmaceutical grade enteric coated gel capsule which is the only method to ensure that 100% of the ingredients are not destroyed by stomach acids.
Vitalzym is an all-natural, 100% vegetarian, systemic enzyme supplement with a unique blend of enzymes including a form of serrapeptase. This formulation helps maintain the body's normal chemistry for general wellness and cleansing. Vitalzym is endorsed by renowned healthcare professionals as one of the most popular systemic enzyme supplements on the market today.
The unique blend of vegetarian enzymes, antioxidants and flavonoids has been formulated for 100% bioavailability.
Serrapeptase, a key ingredient in Vitalzym, was originally discovered in Japan and is commercially produced there for medical applications. It has been used as a substitute for animal-derived enzymes, such as chymotrypsin, due to its stronger effect in terms of bradykinin-decomposing activity. The serrapeptase used in Vitalzym is the same as that used by the Japanese pharmaceutical blend of serrapeptase. (Dasen, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited). Vitalzym is highly recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide.
Vitalzym provides enzymes that may help to maintain the body's enzyme amounts needed to support each of the millions of biochemical reactions in our body. Without enzymes, life could not exist.
- Serrapeptase: Also known as Serratia peptidase; a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the non-pathogenic enterobacteria Serratia E15. Serrapeptase has been shown to be one of the most popular enzymes available today.
- Bromelain: An enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen.
- Papain: A proteolytic enzyme obtained from unripe papaya.
- Amylase: Any of a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants, Amylase digests carbohydrates and helps convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase: Lipase digests fat. It is an enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes the breakdown of fats into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Amla: Amla is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Rutin: One of the many existing flavonoids. Flavonoids support health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue.
- Protease: Any enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of proteins into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily with water. It is best to take Vitalzym at least 30 minutes before a meal, 60 minutes after a meal, or anytime in between meals.
Serving Size: 3 gelcaps
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||168 mg||**|
|Vitalzym Proprietary Blend contains: Bromelain, Papain, Rutin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Amla, Serrapeptase|
|**Daily Value Not Established|
Other Ingredients: Medium-chain Triglycerides, Starch, Glycerin, Polysaccharide, Corn protein, Beeswax, Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid.
This dosage recommendation is for most users. The dosage recommended by your healthcare professional may differ. Your healthcare professional may also recommend a higher activation dosage. Warning: If you are currently taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners), do not take this product without the consent of your healthcare professional.
Distributed or manufactured from World Nutrition. See more World Nutrition products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reduced Dosage - Increased Effectiveness
- Enteric Coated Liquid Gel Capsules
- Restoring Enzyme Levels
- Promoting Natural Healing
- Chronic Fatigue
- Autoimmune Disease
Questions and answers:
Question: what about for Kidney disease,vitalzym can help.
- A: Though Vitalzym is helpful for a variety of conditions and ailments, your physician would be best advised to let you know if this can help with your kidney disease. Vitalzym can help with a variety of things such as inflammation, digestion and more.
Question: can a person put serrapeptase topically on a sore or wart or bug bite?
- A: I have not found any information as to serrapeptase being used in a topical form. As we age our bodies natural production of enzymes decreases, Supplementation with Vitalzym,along with proper diet and excercise, will help to maintain normal enzyme levels, balancing your body's own repair mechanisms.