Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate Certified Organic (16 oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Organic Certified 100% Pure Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate is a rich source of antioxidants that can help maintain heart health, joint health and blood circulation.
The pigments that give tart cherries their rich red / black hue belong to a class of natural dyes called anthocyanins. These compounds are being called "Mother Nature's all-natural chemotherapy agents."
Tart cherries contain two important flavonoids - isoqueritrin and queritrin. According to leading researchers, queritrin is one of the most potent agents ever discovered. Consuming it in foods, such as tart cherries, is like unleashing inside your body an entire army of agents that are adept at neutralizing harmful oxidants in the body.
- USDA Organic Certified
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No Sugar Added
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Ideal For Smoothies!
- Traditionally used to help relieve arthritis and gout pain.
- Traditionally used to help maintain heart health and blood circulation.
Mix 1 part Dynamic Health Organic Certified Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate with 5 parts water, seltzer or juice.
Ideal for tropical smoothies, fruit cocktails, & as a mixer. A delicious, natural topping for yogurt, ice cream, fruit, pastry and dessert.
Organic Tart Cherry Concentrate
Serving Size: 8 tablespoon (40 g)
|Calorie from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
Organic Certified Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate.
Refrigerate after opening to maintain freshness
Distributed or manufactured from Dynamic Health. See more Dynamic Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Joints
- Supporting Heart Health
- Fighting Harmful Free Radicals
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: my uric acid level have increase and i my blood pressure is high is good to drink?
- A: Tart Cherry juice may provide many benefits to a person including but not limited to heart health most notably lowering cholesterol. Please consult with your physician to find out if tart cherry juice can specifically help with your blood pressure.
Question: My doctor just told me about your site and the chrrey juice and other chrrey products you see. As soon as I got home I typed in your site and it is really good. I just place my first of many orders with your company.
- A: Thank you for your order. Please let us know how this product is working for you. We would love to hear about it.
Question: Why isn't this product available in south africa?
- A: Though Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate may not be available in South Africa, you can conveniently purchase this product through us using the following link.We'd be happy to ship this product to you. http://www.seacoast.com/tart-cherry-juice-concentrate-certified-organic/dynamic-health/16-oz/p10118
Question: Is that good for enlatger prostate dos s it help to regulit the enlargemant
A: Tart Cherry Juice concentrate is traditionally used to help relieve arthritis and gout pain and can help maintain heart health and blood circulation.
Question: Do this product helps with sleep? I have seep problems. I think it is insomnia, but I want to try tart cherry juice before I go to the doctors or start taking any type of medication.
- A: Some studies do indicate that tart cherry juice elevates the melatonin made by the body, the hormone that regulates sleep that may improve sleep quality and duration for both men and women.
Question: How do I use it?
- A: You mix with water in the ratio of 1 part tart cherry juice concentrate and 5 parts water. So if you did 1/4 cup tart cherry juice, you'd mix it with 1 1/4 cup of water. You can also mix with seltzer or juice.
Question: You happen to be a lfiseaver, it was an good read and has helped me out to no end. I'm going to order some of the cherry juice and a couple bottles of cherry capsules
- A: Great! I'm glad we had this available for you.
Question: Is this product unpasteurized?
- A: This product is pasteurized.