Floravital Iron & Herbs yeast free ( 8.5 oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Flora Health - Salus Haus
Floravital Iron & Herbs (yeast free)
Floravital has all the same benefits as the classic iron tonic Floradix, but it's free of the brewer's yeast, gluten and honey.
Iron is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world. Floravital Iron + Herbs provides a very highly absorbable form of iron and combines it with B-Vitamins, Vitamin C, digestive herbs and rosehip extract. Floravital is specially formulated without yeast or gluten and is safe for people with yeast or gluten allergies.
Floravital Iron + Herbs offers nutrients required for proper growth, energy, and for maintaining optimum health*. All family members can enjoy the health benefits of this liquid formulation. Unlike other iron products, Floravital Iron + Herbs is non-constipating.
Suggested Use and Doseage:
Adults (12 and over): Take 10 ml (measuring cap or 2 teaspoons), twice daily before meals.
UPC: 0 79651 14770 9
Distributed or manufactured from Flora Health, Floradix. See more Flora Health, Floradix products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Rich In Iron And B Vitamins
- Easily Absorbed Non-Constipating Iron Supplement
- Alcohol Free
- Vegetarian Liquid Formula
- Gluten Free
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this product raise sexual arousal in both men and women
- A: This supplement is an iron and herb supplement that offers nutrients for proper growth, energy, and maintaining optimal health and can be used by men, women, and kids. I do not see any informaton indicating this supplement is for sexual arousal. We do have some other supplements for sexual arrousal, you can view them with the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=sexual+arousal The supplement, Sex Essentials, is suitable for both men and women and most of the other products shown are formulated for either men or women.
Question: i take 3mg of warfarin can i take floravital with this
- A: There are no direct warnings on this supplement against using with warfarin however it is always recommended letting your physician know what supplements you are adding to your routine as they may provide you alternate doses or possible safety precautions if any.