Cellfood Essential Silica (4 oz)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Cellfood Essential Silica
Silica supplementation can be an aid in supporting healthy bones, joints and cartilage, skin, nails, hair, teeth and gums. It's believed that silica supplementation may be a key factor in helping us maintain a healthier, more youthful, and pain-free body— and in reducing the body's natural recovery time.
Cellfood Essential Silica Benefits:
- Easily absorbed liquid Silica formulation
- Pleasant lemony taste
- Cellfood proprietary blend contains co-factors known to support the body’s use of silica
- Providing foundational support for bones, joints, muscles, connective tissue
- Maintain optimum skin elasticity, strong hair, nails, teeth and gums
- Support for healthy heart and brain function
- Reduce the body's natural recovery time
- May help purge aluminum from the body
Directions for use:
Take 15 drops in 8 oz of purified water or juice twice daily. May also be used after strenuous physical activity. Shake bottle before use. No refrigeration required. Taking Cellfood Essential Silica Formula does not replace taking the original Cellfood dietary supplement.
|Supplement Facts |
Cellfood Essential Silica
Serving Size:15 drops
|Cellfood Silica Proprietary Blend||250 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Purified water. Cellfood Essential Silica Formula contains naturally occurring organic particles.
Distributed or manufactured from Lumina Health. See more Lumina Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Healthy Hair & Nails
- Vibrant Skin
- Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Strong Bones & Joints
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hello I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the themedesign), I don have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.north face outlet berkeley http:www.womensdenalihoodieclearance.com201212north-face-outlet-berkeley-want-to-explain-for-oneself
Question: Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!north face clearance http:www.iume.info201212north-face-clearance-a-small-car-has-also-played-a-drama
Question: Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanksnorth face osito jacket http:www.symmetry-us.comforumtopic.php?id449875replies1
Question: I've seen a few comments on ppleoe wanting to avoid too much Vitamin A. There is recent research that suggests this may not be an optimal path. The reason is that Vitamin A works with high doses of Vitamin D to produce more carboxylation o f MGP and more MGP than high Vitamin D alone. MGP works to remove and prevent soft tissue calcification. Often bone loss is present with artery calcification in patients.The benefit of Vitamin A showed up in a mouse model where the kidney calcification caused by high Vitamin D levels was prevented by adding Vitamin A as retinoic acid to the mouse diet. This Vitamin A created fully functional carboxylated MGP and a 2.2 fold increase in MGP production. You can read the details here:The suggestion for humans is that the fat soluble vitamins, A, D, K, and K2 work together and should be considered as a group. It's known that adding Vitamin K2 is one way to reverse tissue calcification and bone loss along with adding high vitamin D and calcium supplements for bone loss. It is likely that some Vitamin A supplement is essential to getting the maximum benefit from a high Vitamin D supplement. Optimal levels of Vitamin A are likely to be in some proportion to Vitamin D intake and might well be beyond the RDA for Vitamin D intake beyond the RDA.
Question: Ole Henriksen Visual Truth Eye Cr me Wrinkles, Meet Your Match Resists and lifts wrinkles with high coennntratiocs of potent antioxidants found in African red tea and vitamin C. This richly textured eye cr me forms a protective layer that strengthens the skin s elasticity with its blend of peptides and sodium hyaluronate. Plumps and diminishes wrinkles and fine lines Boosts skin's elasticity Enriched antioxidant formula Especially Suited For All skin types, especially anti aging. Essential Elements African red tea strengthens skin, slows aging, calms and soothes the skin. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production with an antioxidant rich 10 vitamin C complex. Jojoba oil retexturizes, soothes lines and helps maintain resiliency. Polylysine improves skin elasticity and muscle tone.
Question: Can this product be used topically? I'm looking for a liquid bamboo silica for my son to apply directly to his skin to help with acne and have heard amazing things about silica gel from a Norwegian friend. I know Cellfood to be a superior brand and have used your liquid oxygen for years.
- A: Due to insurance purposes, the manufacturer cannot recommend the use of our products in any manner not listed on the label- which is designated for internal use only as directed. I can add, that I'm not aware of anyone ever attempting to use our silica for an external application. As such, I don't believe it would even potentially have such benefits. The good news is that we have a formulation specifically designed for acne and many other skin issues. It's our Cellfood Oxygen Skin Gel. It's great for blemishes, fine lines, rough patches, scratches, cuts, burns, and a great deal more. It's designed and approved for all external skin applications, and we've received a great deal of testimonies related to acne. http://www.seacoast.com/cellfood-skin-care-oxygen-gel/lumina-health/2-oz-jar/p6984
Question: does this cause hot flashes
- A: I do not see any warnings on this supplement causing hot flashes or any menopausal symptoms.
Question: Is this supplement just for women
- A: This supplement is good for both men and women.
Question: how do i be a member cellfood
- A: You can become a member once you register with Seacoast and place your first order. If you need additional assistance setting up your account, please call us at 1+) 702-508-9054 and we'd be happy to help you.
Question: Can you use it if you have hyperthyroidism ?
- A: Cellfood Essential Silica is a proprietary blend of 78 ionic minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, and essential amino acids, electrolytes, and nascent oxygen suspended in an acidic solution of dueterium sulfate. The combination of these may alleviate symptoms of hyperthyroidism stablizing the T4 and TSH hormones and blocking the attachment of antibodies to thyroid cells. As a result, calming and normalizing an overactive thyroid.