Cellfood Essential Silica (4 oz)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Cellfood Essential Silica
Silica supplementation can be an aid in supporting healthy bones, joints and cartilage, skin, nails, hair, teeth and gums. It's believed that silica supplementation may be a key factor in helping us maintain a healthier, more youthful, and pain-free body— and in reducing the body's natural recovery time.
Cellfood Essential Silica Benefits:
- Easily absorbed liquid Silica formulation
- Pleasant lemony taste
- Cellfood proprietary blend contains co-factors known to support the body’s use of silica
- Providing foundational support for bones, joints, muscles, connective tissue
- Maintain optimum skin elasticity, strong hair, nails, teeth and gums
- Support for healthy heart and brain function
- Reduce the body's natural recovery time
- May help purge aluminum from the body
Directions for use:
Take 15 drops in 8 oz of purified water or juice twice daily. May also be used after strenuous physical activity. Shake bottle before use. No refrigeration required. Taking Cellfood Essential Silica Formula does not replace taking the original Cellfood dietary supplement.
|Supplement Facts |
Cellfood Essential Silica
Serving Size:15 drops
|Cellfood Silica Proprietary Blend||250 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Purified water. Cellfood Essential Silica Formula contains naturally occurring organic particles.
Distributed or manufactured from Lumina Health. See more Lumina Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Healthy Hair & Nails
- Vibrant Skin
- Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Strong Bones & Joints
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this supplement just for women
- A: This supplement is good for both men and women.
Question: Can this product be used topically? I'm looking for a liquid bamboo silica for my son to apply directly to his skin to help with acne and have heard amazing things about silica gel from a Norwegian friend. I know Cellfood to be a superior brand and have used your liquid oxygen for years.
- A: Due to insurance purposes, the manufacturer cannot recommend the use of our products in any manner not listed on the label- which is designated for internal use only as directed. I can add, that I'm not aware of anyone ever attempting to use our silica for an external application. As such, I don't believe it would even potentially have such benefits. The good news is that we have a formulation specifically designed for acne and many other skin issues. It's our Cellfood Oxygen Skin Gel. It's great for blemishes, fine lines, rough patches, scratches, cuts, burns, and a great deal more. It's designed and approved for all external skin applications, and we've received a great deal of testimonies related to acne. http://www.seacoast.com/cellfood-skin-care-oxygen-gel/lumina-health/2-oz-jar/p6984
Question: Can you use it if you have hyperthyroidism ?
- A: Cellfood Essential Silica is a proprietary blend of 78 ionic minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, and essential amino acids, electrolytes, and nascent oxygen suspended in an acidic solution of dueterium sulfate. The combination of these may alleviate symptoms of hyperthyroidism stablizing the T4 and TSH hormones and blocking the attachment of antibodies to thyroid cells. As a result, calming and normalizing an overactive thyroid.
Question: does this cause hot flashes
- A: I do not see any warnings on this supplement causing hot flashes or any menopausal symptoms.