Introducing a daily-use systemic enzyme, providing an anti-inflammatory punch without the hefty price tag. "Systemic" means whole body. Systemic enzymes are those that operate not just for digestion but throughout your body in every system and organ. Unlike other enzymes on the market, Vostiq has been third-party tested to guarantee unrivaled potency at a fraction of the cost. Witness the evolution of enzymes, try Vostiq today. Vostiq is a multi-functional, multi-spectrum, systemic enzyme promoting normal inflammatory response to immune, circulatory and joint function.
There are a variety of enzymatic reactions that occur throughout the organs and tissues of the body each day, and they are all dependent on a supply of proteins and amino acids from our diet. Many diets consist of highly processed foods high in calories and low in natural enzymes, the modern diet is seriously deficient in systemic, natural enzymes. Since many of these enzymes are critical for removing damaged proteins from the circulatory system, scientists believe that deficiencies in systemic enzymes greatly contribute to age-related diseases. Given that many of these diseases cause inflammation-associated pain, systemic enzyme complexes like Vostiq may be the key to naturally lessening these symptoms.
- Providing safe and natural relief from pain and inflammation
- Safe for daily-use as an NSAID alternative
- Supporting Normal Blood Viscosity (blood thickness) which plays an improtant role in cardiovascular health
- Combination of Curcumin and Enzymes
- Reduce Inflammation
Take 1-3 capsules daily with an 8oz glass of water on an empty stomach or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|Vostiq Systemic Enzyme Inflammatory Formula|
|Serving Size: 3 capsules||APS||%DV|
|Magnesium (Citrate)||30 mg||**|
|Vostiq Inflammatory Support||1500 mg|
Systemic Enzyme Blend
** Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Acid Amor Capsules)
Vöstiq utilizes phthalate-free Acid Armor capsules which have enteric properties that protect the enzymes from stomach acid without the use of chemicals and plastics commonly found in traditional enteric coatings.
Free of dairy, gluten and soy allergens. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
UPC: 8 55571 00156 3
Distributed or manufactured from FibroMedica. See more FibroMedica products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Joint Comfort
- Providing A Safe Alternative To NSAID's And Aspirin
- Supporting Normal Blood Viscosity And Clotting
- Poor Diet
- Muscle Soreness
- Joint Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the difference between systemic enzymes and digestive enzymes?
- A: Digestive enzymes aid in digestion, helping to break down carbohydrates, sugars, fats and protein. Digestive enzymes should be taken prior to a meal to compliment the body's own digestive enzyme production. Optimal health requires adequate amounts of digestive enzymes. Stress, poor nutrition, chronic disease and food allergies just to name a few reduce these enzymes. As we age the number of these enzymes also are reduced. The importance of good digestion is essential to maintain good health. Systemic enzymes provide support throughout the body and should be taken on an empty stomach, allowing them to be absorbed into the circulation, to support the body where needed. Vostiq includes serrapeptace, protease, lipase, amylase, rutin, amla, bromelain and curcumin to maintain, healthy circulation, healthy joints, muscle soreness and a healthy temperature balance. Enzymes drive necessary biological processes the body needs for the absorption of oxygen, reducing inflammation, fighting infection, removing toxins, hormone regulation, breaking down fats in blood, cell nutrition and energy production.