Garden of Life
O-Zyme ULTRA (180 Capsules)
Enzymes are living catalysts and the key to good digestion. Present in all whole live foods but destroyed by cooking and processing, digestive enzymes break down foods into nutrients your body can readily digest and utilize.The modern or Standard American Diet (SAD) is lacking in raw foods. Raw foods contain food enzymes that help in the digestive process. Since we do not eat enough raw foods, supplementation is a great way to get the enzymes you need for optimum digestion.
The body produces two types of enzymes - metabolic and digestive. When you eat cooked or processed foods, food enzymes are destroyed, forcing the body to supply all of the needed digestive enzymes. Proper enzyme activity aids in healthy digestion.
O-Zyme ULTRA is the ultimate high potency, broad spectrum digestive enzyme formula, providing 21 different digestive enzymes specifically selected to digest most of the proteins, fats and carbohydrates of a typical meal.
O-Zyme ULTRA is a unique enzyme blend with optimized activity across the varying range of pH levels throughout the gastrointestinal tract, enabling the enzymes to survive high stomach acidity to be delivered to the small intestine in their intact and biologically active form for maximum digestive benefit.
- The ultimate digestive enzyme supplement, supporting gastrointestinal health and digestion through a highly potent, comprehensive formula that delivers higher activity per serving of a broader range of enzymes than other leading enzyme formulas.
- Provides 21 different digestive enzymes, each with a specific function to help your body process proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and difficult to digest foods like broccoli, nuts, seeds, beans, and dairy, increasing nutrient availability to the body.
- Delivers a unique blend of digestive enzymes with activity optimized across the full spectrum of pH (acid/alkaline) levels that exist throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
- Contains a range of trace minerals, cofactors that activate enzymes and help them function properly in the body.
- Includes dairy digestive enzymes (lactase & specific protease) that support dairy product digestion.
- Delivered via UltraZorbe
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
- A: The dose is 1-3 capsules with each meal.
Question: Amylase 25000 du What 25000 du means?
Each enzyme gets its own abbreviation, such as DU and FIP, to describe a specific type of test used to measure its potency. Amylase (for digesting starches) is measured by DU, an abbreviation for "dextrinizing units, lipases are measured in FIP.
I hope this helps you understand a little better :)