Vitalzym Extra Strength Systemic Enzyme Supplement (180 gelcaps)*
Vitalzym Extra Strength Systemic Enzyme Supplement
New and Improved Enteric Coated Liquid Gel Capsules - The Advanced Delivery System Enhances Effectiveness with Lower Dosages (only 3 capsules per day).
Vitalzym is an all-natural, 100% vegetarian, systemic enzyme supplement with a unique blend of enzymes including a form of serrapeptase. This formulation helps maintain the body's normal chemistry for general wellness and cleansing. Vitalzym is endorsed by renowned healthcare professionals as one of the most popular systemic enzyme supplements on the market today.
Vitalzym provides enzymes that may help to maintain the body's enzyme amounts needed to support each of the millions of biochemical reactions in our body.* Without enzymes, life could not exist.
- Serrapeptase: Also known as Serratia peptidase; a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the non-pathogenic enterobacteria Serratia E15. Serrapeptase has been shown to be one of the most popular enzymes available today.
- Protease: Any enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of proteins into smaller peptide fractions and amino acids by a process known as proteolysis.
- Bromelain: An enzyme found in pineapples that breaks down other proteins, such as collagen.
- Papain: A proteolytic enzyme obtained from unripe papaya.
- Amylase: Any of a group of proteins found in saliva and pancreatic juice and parts of plants, Amylase digests carbohydrates and helps convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase: Lipase digests fat. It is an enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes the breakdown of fats into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Amla: Amla is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Rutin: One of the many existing flavonoids. Flavonoids support health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily with water. It is best to take Vitalzym at least 30 minutes before a meal, 60 minutes after a meal, or anytime in between meals.
This dosage recommendation is for most users. The dosage recommended by your healthcare professional may differ. Your healthcare professional may also recommend a higher activation dosage.
Warning: If you are currently taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners), do not take this product without the consent of your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 3 gelcaps
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||168 mg||**|
|Vitalzym Proprietary Blend contains: Bromelain, Papain, Rutin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Amla, Serrapeptase|
Other Ingredients: Medium-chain Triglycerides, Starch, Glycerin, Polysaccharide, Corn protein, Beeswax, Glycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid.
Vitalzym contains no animal derivatives, artificial flavors, yeast or gluten. Vitalzym is also lactose free and contains no harmful talc.
Distributed or manufactured from World Nutrition. See more World Nutrition products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promotes Natural Healing
- Reducing Scarring
- Reducing Inflammation
- Scar Tissue
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Uterine Fibroids
Questions and answers:
Question: will this product help in the cleaning of body's arteries ?
- A: This formulation helps maintain the body's normal chemistry for general wellness and cleansing
Question: Hi, it would help enormously in deciding whether to switch from my existing range of enzymes (both digestive - Devigest systemic - Wobenzyme Serretie), if I had an idea of the actual enzyme content, it is really not enough to say that we the purchasersusers treating our sometimes very serious health conditions can trust that the content is high enough, which is the way it is characterised on the World Nutrition website. For serious researchers like myself, a breakdown of the unit strengthpotency of each enzyme esp serrapepidase is essential. Most of the serious enzyme suppliers detail the breakdown, if this product is being strongly marketed as the best then it needs to deliver on the facts, knowing the amount of enzymes contained is almost as important as knowing that it has been produced to maintain enzyme activity maximise absorbtion..absorbtion of how much is the other vital part of the equasion, for enzyme therapy to be effective for treating serious conditions it must be dose specific..please answer this very relevent question...Im absolutely sure many readersusers need this info to make a decision on which enzyme range to use.Many thanks in advance..Bernie
Thank you for your inquiry. I completely understand you wanting more exact information as that is very important in making a proper decision. I did contact the manufacturer and this is what they informed me below.
" Thank you for your inquiry. We are not able to disclose the range of enzymes in the capsules. I understand your client’s concern for getting accurate treatment, however because of preventing duplication, and also not to skew the potency we do not disclose those measurements. The delivery system is so vital which is the main reason we don’t disclose the breakdown. You can compare them to other formulas, but depending on the delivery system you can get completely different benefits, so the comparison is not accurate.”
The dosing is key. Two people with the same condition will often have much different results even on the same formula, which is another reason we don’t disclose the formula. The best way to find the right activation dose is to work your way up until you feel the right dosing. "
I hope this helps, even if just in a little way.