Dong Quai is is a traditional factor in Chinese Medicine. Found growing naturally throughout parts of China, Japan, and Korea, Dong Quai is an herb related to celery, and is commonly used in teas. Historical herbalists used Dong Quai to treat gynecological disorders.
Dong Quai by Nature's Way may have many benefits for women experiencing menopause. Modern-day research hints that Dong Quai root can act as an antispasmodic and may dilate blood vessels and relax muscles. Nature's Way Dong Quai Root capsules, in addition to menstrual relief, may activate brain function and improve alertness. Dong Quai may provide blood nourishment in both genders.
- Improves circulation
- Promotes brain activity
- Nourishes blood
- Rich in nutrients
- Natural Health Care for Women
Suggested Use: 2 capsules three times daily preferably with food
2 Capsules Contain:
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dong Quai (root)||1.13 g|
|Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Cramping
- Improving Circulation
- Menstrual Cramps
- Poor Circulation
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is there any distributoragent in swaziland?
- A: We have no location in Switzerland. You can purchase this product on our site and we will be glad to send this to you. http://www.seacoast.com/dong-quai-root/nature-s-way/100-caps/p1148
Question: You can awlyas tell an expert! Thanks for contributing.
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: how much is dong quai in mercury drug phillipines?
- A: I am not aware of the availability of this supplement in the Phillipines however you can purchase it online directly from Seacoast.com for the low price of $7.64.