Bile-Zyme contains natural enzymes specifically targetted to enhance the digestion of fats. Fat is an essentail part of the human diet, although most people cower at the very sound of the word. But let it be known: not all fats are bad fats. Fat is the body's energy reserve, and also aids in the regulation of temperature, and acts as a natural protective cushion for internal organs.
However, in order for the body to properly utilize fat, it must be able to break down substances consumed. Improper digestion of fats can lead to abnormal fat retention. Seacoast Natural Foods' Bile-Zyme may enhance the digestion, and otherwise better utilization, of fats.
- Enables body to better digest fats
- Prevents excessive fat retention
- Provides body with important enzymes
- All natural
A multiple digestive enzyme supplement, specifically designed to enhance the digestion of fats.
Each Tablets Contain:
Extract of Ox Bile... 195 mg (supplying cholic acid 81.25 mg)
Pepsin (1:3000) 32.5 mg
Pancreatin 65 mg
Dehydrocholic Acid 65 mg
Papain 65 mg
Absorptive Diatomaceous Earth 65 mg
Duodenal Substance 65 mg
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Detoxifying Blood
- Increasing Absorption
- Relieving Constipation
- Relieving Indigestion
- Increasing Bile Flow
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I had my gallbladder removed in 08.I still have problems with constipation and was told that this Bio-Zyme helps.thanks!!
- A: Because the gallbladder aids in digestion of fats, removal of the gallbladder can often result in symptoms such as indigestion, gas and constipation due to improper absorption of fats. Bile is produced in the liver and stored in the gallbladder. When the gallbladder has been removed the bile will continue to trickle into the digestive system. Normally after you eat a meal the gallbladder will force bile to efficiently digest the fats, as a result the body may not be getting some of the healthy fatty acids and oils needed for proper digestion. Research has shown that the use of ox-bile (bile salts) may be an effective means to dealing with digestive disorders due to gallbladder surgery. Whether you have had surgery a month ago or years prior, you may suddenly have symptoms or you may have been living with them for years. Bifidobacterium lactis is a well researched probiotic strain which has also demonstrated it's effectiveness in reducing constipation. Seacoast offers several products that include the bifidobacterium strain of probiotic. Pro-Biotic For Life by Roex on sale at Seacoast Vitamins is an excellent choice. http://seacoast.com/p7795-probiotics-for-life-roex-30-vcaps
Question: Is this product kosher
- A: Bile Zyme by Seacoast Vitamins contains natural enzymes targeted to enhance the digestion of fats and not a kosher formula. Digest Gold with ATPro by Enzymedica is a kosher/vegan digestive formula to assist in digesting fats, carbohydrates, protein and fiber. Studies have shown that by supplementing with the right enzymes, digestive health improves and the body better assimilates vital nutrients. http://seacoast.com/p8332-digest-gold-with-atpro-enzymedica-90-caps