Active Systemic Enzymes* (60 Caps)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
GHT - Global Health Trax
Active Systemic Enzymes | Natural Anti-inflammatory
If you need an anti-inflammatory, Active Systemic Enzymes may well be the powerful all-natural option. Heralded for its ability to act quickly, Active Systemic Enzymes is not only recommended as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, but also for its potential to help reduce cholesterol, support heart health, and boost the immune response. Active Systemic Enzymes is a unique combination of enzymes which work synergistically together.
- 7 key enzymes for anti-inflammatory, digestive health and cardiovascular support
- Contains NattoSEB® and Peptizyme SP®EN, Rutin and Amla
- Enteric-coated capsules
- May help reduce inflammation and provide pain relief
- Aids healing process and may reduce scar tissue
- Cardiovascular support
Directions: Take one or two Active Systemic Enzymes capsule in the morning on an empty stomach or in between meals.
Active Systemic Enzymes
Serving Size:1 capsule
|Proprietary Blend||500 mg*|
|Protease, Peptizyme SP-EN, Papain, Bromelain, Amylase, NattoSEB, Lipase, Rutin, Amla|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Pullulan.|
Active Systemic Enzyme Ingredients:
- Peptizyme: Also known as Serratia peptidase, this purified enzyme works in the body as an anti-inflammatory for the sinus areas, swelling after surgery and offers support to external wounds.
- Bromelain: A mixture of protein-digesting enzymes found in pineapples (Ananas comosus), contains active substances that aid digestion and may help reduce inflammation. Bromelain is particularly effective for the relief of inflammation associated with infection and physical injuries.
- Papain: May help support ulcers, the breakdown of membranes in diphtheria, the reduction of swelling and assist fever and adhesions after surgery.
- Amla: Useful for stomach problems, as an antipyretic hair tonic and nerve-brain tonic. It is also useful in anemia, hyperacidity and in gynecological problems.
- Rutin: A flavanoid which supports health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue, and some function as an anti-inflammatory.
- NattoSeb: A powerful anti-oxidant assistant, blood pressure regulator for healthy bodies and useful for overall normal healthy cardiovascular support.
Distributed or manufactured from Global Health Trax. See more Global Health Trax products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Pain Relief And Natural Anti-inflammatory
- Immune Booster
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
Compare to these: