Best Serrapeptase 40,000 Units
90 vegetarian capsules
Serrapeptase has been used widely in clinical practice in Japan and Europe for over 30 years. Dr. Hans Nieper, a legendary medical doctor known for his extensive use of proteolytic enzymes, named it the “Miracle Enzyme” because of its unique potency. Serrapeptase is made by the bacteria Serratia E15 found in the digestive tract of silkworms, which harness the serrapeptase enzyme to break down food and the walls of their silk cocoons as they emerge in their moth state. Each vegetarian capsule of Best Serrapeptase contains enteric-coated, acid stable granules of pure serrapeptase designed for optimal absorption in the intestinal tract.
Proteolytic enzymes function in the body to digest and break down proteins into their amino acid components. When taken as supplements away from meals, these enzymes enter the bloodstream and are available to facilitate chemical reactions throughout the body. They work in part by helping to support a healthy inflammatory response and by modulating the immune system. *
Studies thus far suggest that serrapeptase is a promising, safe and useful supplement to help support the immune system and normalize mucus secretion.* Research indicates Serrapeptase helps modulate molecules involved in both the immune and blood clotting systems [1-5]. Double-blind studies have shown that serrapeptase supports the body’s immune response, thins mucus, and modulates the body’s immune response after surgery [3, 6].
Doctor’s Best discloses the potency details of Serrapeptase so you know exactly what you're getting. Enzyme strength is measured in terms of activity. Enzymes may be present, but unless they are functional, they will not do any good. Instead of weight (such as milligrams) the important measurement with enzymes is the activity and potency of the enzyme. A product label should list enzyme strength in standard activity units rather than by weight. Each enteric-coated vegetarian capsule of Best Serrapeptase contains 40,000 Serratiopeptidase units of pure serrapeptase.
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Inflammation Management
- Help Keep Lungs Clear and Open
- 40,000 units Per Vegetarian Capsule
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Serrapeptase (enteric coated capsule)||40,000 Units||†|
†Daily Value (D.V.) not Established
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), enteric coating (HPMCP). Suitable for Vegetarians. Contains Nothing Other Than Listed Ingredients
Suggested Use:Take 1 to 3 capsules daily away from meals
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Doctor's Best. See more Doctor's Best products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Control Swelling And Inflammation
- Reduce Blood Clots And Vericose Veins
- Helpful In Treatment Of Lung And Bronchial Problems
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: i had suffering with ILD COPD. this pdct any side effect. how to buy i live in India.This pdct can cure LUNGS FIBROSIS.
- A: There are no direct warnings on this product for any conditions however it is always recommended consulting with a physician before using. This product is indicated to help with lung and bronchial problems, control swelling and inflammation, and reducing blood clots and vericose veins. I am not aware of the availability of this product locally in India, but you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: Will Serrapeptase Dissolve Fatty Tumors Benefits?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: vreau sa cumpar 3 flacoane in romania cum sa procedez want to buy 3 bottles in romania how to do
- A: PuteÈ›i achiziÈ›iona acest supliment on-line direct de la Seacoast.com ca noi sunt livrate pe plan internaÈ›ional.
Question: Does it interfere with Lorstat (Atorvastatin), tablets which reduce cholesterol levels?
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking Best Serrapeptase with any prescription medication however it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are adding to your routine when you have any medical conditions.
Question: Is this helpful for acetis - liver chirosis patient?
A: Liver disease comes in many forms including liver cirrhosis. The causes can be many and varied including auto immune, alcohol poisoning, high sugar foods, starchy carbohydrates, chemical toxins and more. Chirrhosis is the replacment of normal liver tissue by scar tissue.
Serrapeptace which is a proteolytic enzyme derived from a species of bacteria originally found in the intestines of silkworms. The bacteria Serratia marcescens E1 produces Serrapeptase, an enzyme that enables the silkworm to dissolve its tough cocoon and emerge as the silkworm moth. Studies have shown that serrapeptase reduces scar tissue, improves tissue healing and significantly reduces inflammation.
Serrapeptase also has the ability to digest non-living tissue that is a by-product of the healing response without harming living tissue. Serrapeptase is used to dissolve non-living tissues to include: scar tissue, fibrosis, blood clots, cysts and arterial plaque.