FiveLac Probiotic Packets* (60 Packets)
FiveLac Probiotic Packets | Replenishing Friendly Intestinal Flora
Packaged in individual sachets with a pleasant lemon taste, Fivelac fits conveniently into your active lifestyle. FiveLac is a powerful, enhanced probiotic formulation of five potent microflora in a lemon-powder base. This product contains all that Threelac contains plus two additional microflora. Each packet contains over 2 billion live bacteria.
Probiotics may be a valuable part of a healthy diet, and may play an important role in sustaining overall intestinal health. The prevalence of intestinal imbalance makes a focus on probiotics essential. Prevention of overgrowth before it occurs is clearly the better alternative. Probiotics may be a safe, cost-effective, "natural" approach that may help act as a barrier against microbial infection such as yeast overgrowth.
Directions: Take one packet a day to start. Empty packet into your mouth and follow with a few ounces of water, or add to a few ounces of water and drink. Build gradually to a higher number of packets until you begin to notice improvement. Packets may be taken any time of day, with or without meals. After 60 days, may reduce to a maintenance amount of 1-2 packets per day, if desired. Store in cool, dry location.
FiveLac Probiotic Active Ingredients
- Bacillus coagulans: A probiotic organism that may help control occasional digestion and stomach problems.
- Bacillus subtilis:A probiotic organism that may help crowd out "bad" flora in the intestines.
- Enterococcus faecalis: Enterococci constitute a major genus within the lactic acid bacteria group that exists naturally in the human digestive tract. This effective probiotic bacteria is the result of formulation under strict laboratory conditions.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: These friendly bacteria inhabit the intestinal tract. The breakdown of nutrients by L. acidophilus produces lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other by-products to enhance optimal intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium longum: B. longum may help keep the digestive system running smoothly.
Serving Size: 1 packet (1500 mg)
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||90 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine)||.5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine)||.5 mg||33%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||.4 mg||23%|
|Bacillus coagulans (500 Million CFU), Bacillus subtilis (500 Million CFU), Enterococcus faecalis (500 Million CFU), Bifidobacterium longum (500Million CFU), Lactobacillus acidophilus (50 Million CFU).|
|Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Contains a maximum of 30 ppm casein (an ingredient derived from milk).|
Other Ingredients: Refined Yeast Powder, Dietary Fiber as Galactomannan, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Beta Cyclodextrin, Erythritol, Lemon Juice Powder, Canola Oil.
Benefits of Ideal Intestinal Micro-Flora
Friendly flora perform a number of constructive functions in the intestinal tract. One main function is to help prevent occasional good/bad flora imbalance. The "good" flora do this by crowding out the "bad" in the intestinal tract. Some common indicators of flora imbalance may be:
- Extreme food and environmental allergies
- Lactose intolerance
- Dry skin
- Jock itch
- Vaginal health
Distributed or manufactured from Global Health Trax. See more Global Health Trax products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Symptoms Of Poor Digestion
- Increasing Nutrient Absorption
- Supporting Friendly Microflora
- Promoting Healthy Digestive And Immune Systems
- Acid Reflux
- Yeast Overgrowth
- Digestive Disorders