Curamin by Europharma
120 Capsules Vegan, NON-GMO
Do you suffer from pain? Does the pain prevent you from doing things you love, and persist even after taking a common pain reliever? Pain is no stranger to people, and there is a wide variety of ailments that cause pain including arthritis, migraines, and injury. Often, an over-the-counter "painkiller" such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or Tylenol isn't enough or is not effective at all. Prescription painkillers may only mask the pain and cause other serious health issues in other areas of the body. So what is a pain sufferer to do?
A revolutionary, all-natural product may be the best alternative. Curamin is a product which combines the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pain properties of curcumin, boswellia, and dl-phenylalanine (more commonly known as DLPA). Curamin has been clinically proven to help the body better respond to inflammation, helping to stop pain short and help you live your life. Many testimonials hail Curamin as a miracle supplement, stopping pain within one hour after ingestion.
This synergistic formula is fast-acting; releasing beneficial bioactive molecules of curcuminoid, the active ingredient derived from the herb turmeric, into the bloodstream. 90% of people who have benefited from Curamin claim to have experienced relief in as little as forty minutes! Curamin works differently than your average painkiller, and is not a drug at all. Rather than masking pain, Curamin works deep within the body to uphold healthy inflammation and pain response naturally.
Don't stand for pain, just two capsules twice a day for two weeks may effectively reduce your pain, possibly eliminating it all together. Most people who have provided testimonials claim after the initial two weeks of taking Curamin, only one capsule per day was needed to help regulate and manage pain, a claim too few painkillers can make.
- Synergistic Formula
- Fast Acting
- Pain Relief
- Helps Brain Produce Serotonin
- Reduces Swelling
- Deep Internal Pain & Inflammation Response
Relieves Chronic Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pain after Accident or Injury
- Safe, Effective, All Natural
- No Known Side Effects
- Comparable to Phenocane
Suggested use: Take 3 capsules daily, or as needed.May take 1 capsule three times daily.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Proprietary EP612 Complex:
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients:hydroxypropyl methycellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), vegetable source magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide. Contains Soy (less tan 5 parts per million).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products,artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, no preservatives.
It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are n
Distributed or manufactured from Terry Naturally. See more Terry Naturally products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Swelling
- Relieving Pain
- Reducing Inflammation
- Soothing Muscles
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nerve Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What is the different between CuraMed which i am taking and Curamin?
- A: Curamed may be taken as part of a daily routine for protection and maintenance of overall good health. Curamin is intended for occasional relief of inflammation due to injury, overuse, aches, pains, stiffness and sore muscles. When you think of pain think "Curamin". Curamed contains curcumin, phospholipids and turmeric essential oil which are helpful for easing inflammation and include additional benefits taken on a daily basis. Curamed is useful for, digestive disorders, boosting mood, heart, brain and liver support, cardiovascular health, auto-immune disorders, IBS, diabetes and more.The proprietary blend in Curamin contains, curcumin(BCM95), Boswellia, Nattokinase, DLPA all carefully chosen and clinically studied to target whoe body pain and inflammation.
Question: how much do you take a day?
- A: The dosage for Curamin is 2 capsules twice a day.
Question: Can a child (age 3 take this) I am researching natural relief for her. No diagnosis yet but they think she may have juvinile rheumatoid arthritis
- A: The manufacturer only can personally recommend Curamin for people 12 years of age and older. You may want to speak to your child's pediatrician or a naturopathic doctor to see if you can safely give Curamin to your 3 year old child for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.