Does your child get enough fiber in their daily diet? If not you are not alone.The Daily Reference Intakes (RDI) provides the following recommendations:
- Children 1-3 years: 19 grams of fiber per day.
- Children 4-8 years: 25 grams of fiber per day.
- Boys 9-13 years: 31 grams of fiber per day.
- Girls 9-13 years: 26 grams of fiber per day.
- Boys 14-19: 38 grams of fiber per day.
One packet of fruit flavored Fiber Garden Gummies are both sugar-free and gluten-free. Providing 4 g of fiber and the equivalent to 2 servings of fruits and vegetables, the single serve packets are great for active kids and adults on the go!
Rainbow Light Fiber Garden Gummies Benefits:
- Fiber Rich Support for Healthy Digestion
- Hi-ORAC Vegetable Blend Delivers 4 g of Fiber (NutraFlora)
- Contains Xylitol for Oral Health Support
- 30 Single-serve Packets Preserve Freshness
- Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Dairy-free, Yeast-free and Nut-free
- Helps relieve constipation issues before they start
As a dietary supplement for children ages 4 and above, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider. Store in a cool dry place away from heat, direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Fiber Garden Gummies
Serving Size:4 gummies, 8 grams
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||12%|
Distributed or manufactured from Rainbow Light. See more Rainbow Light products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
Compare to these:
Be the first to tell us your thoughts.Add your testimonial
Explore More Products
1. Statements and claims on Seacoast.com have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any ailment or disease.