Friendly Force Ultimate Probiotic Powder (80 g)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Healthforce Friendly Force Probiotic Supplements
Here you'll find the Ultimate Probiotic that has more than 150 Billion Survivable Probiotics.
What are the benefits for you as a "Friendly Force Probiotic" user?
- It contains Unique Whole Food Prebiotics that greatly magnify potency and growth in a healthy way
- It is perfect for your Cleansing Support
- It is Immune Boosting
- Consists of NO Dairy
- Has NO Gluten
- It significantly helps Digestion and Nutrient Assimilation
- Detoxifies Toxins after feeding on them
- It Effectively assists to the Elimination of unfriendly bacteria like Candida and others
- It Holds barred probiotic
What is the Suggested Use of this Friendly Force Ultimate probiotic:
You can take 4 Vegan Capsules or more per day. Do not use it simultaneously with antibiotic substances. Refrigeration can extend life but is not mandatory.
Creative ways to add The Ultimate Probiotic to your daily diet:
- Add 1.5 tsp. to your favorite fruit smoothies, drinks and dressings for enhanced digestion.
- 1.5 tsp. to nut/seed cheeses, krauts and cultured drinks.
- Include 1.5 tsp. to enemas and colonic implants.
|Supplement Facts Friendly Force Probiotic Powder Serving Size: 2.65 g (approx. 1.5 tsp)|
|Probiotics (150+ Billion Active Cultures) Lactobacillus plantarum, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, L. bulgaricus||320.8 mg||*|
|Prebiotic Synergists Yacon Root, Burdock Root||1202.8 mg||*|
|Probiotic Protection Kelp, Marshmallow Root||476 mg||*|
|Energetics Shilajit||0.4 mg||*|
Other ingredients: None.
Distributed or manufactured from HealthForce Nutritionals. See more HealthForce Nutritionals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Healthy Digestion
- Strengthening Immune System
- Promoting Detoxification And Cleansing
- Poor Digestion
- Weakened Immune System
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this product safe for lactating mothers?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: do you have to refrigerate
- A: Refrigeration may allow the powder to last longer but is not mandatory.