Super Sea Plus* (1 Quart)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
GHT - Global Health Trax
SuperSea Plus | Superfood Antioxidant Energizer
SuperSea Plus is a powerful combination of superfoods that provide antioxidants, which are the body's major defense against free radicals and oxidative stress; and amino acids, which are essential to the body to grow building blocks of protein in our daily lives.
Some of the superfoods present are:
- Acai Berry: A rare berry found in the rainforest that has one of the highest ORAC values of antioxidants. Acai tastes like a vibrant blend of berries and chocolate.
- Pomegranate: A fruit that has higher antioxidant capabilities than red wine and green tea. It may also help with prostate health and absorption of bad cholesterol.
- Sea Vegetables: A rich source of Iodine and B vitamins along with other valuable minerals from notable plants including Agar, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Bladderwrack.
- Nopal: Made from the young stem segments of the prickly pear, is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, C, K, riboflavin, B6, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron, and copper. It is also a good source of fiber, and may contribute to a reduction of glycemic levels.
- Cranberry: In addition to their well known use to help promote urinary tract function, the cranberry is also reported to be a powerful antioxidant with on-going research for possible anticancer properties.
- Mangosteen: This hard-to-come-by fruit may be an incredible source of xanthones, containing over 20 out of the about 200 known, and may be an excellent source of antioxidants
- Aloe Vera: An herb found to contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and mono- and polysaccharides, may help with wound healing, skin burns, internal healing, cholesterol reduction, and stimulating phagocytosis and formation of antibodies.
Directions: Take at least one ounce (2 tbsp) of Super Sea any time of day.
Serving Size: 1 oz
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Sugars (from fruit juice concentrate)||1 g **||1%|
|Aloe Vera Leaf (200:1 Extract)||100 mg **|
|Camu-Camu Berry||40 mg **|
|Glucuronolactone||30 mg **|
|Grape Seed 95% Extract||6 mg **|
|Green Tea 95% Extract||5 mg|
|Sea Vegetable Blend||35 mg **|
|Agar (mucilage), Kelp (leaf), Spirulina (blue green algae), Chlorella (green algae), Bladderwrack (leaf), Irish Moss (lichen), Dulse (leaf), Iceland Moss (lichen), Postelsia Palmaeformis (Sea Palm (leaf))|
|Proprietary Blend||150 mg **|
Mangosteen (berry), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Turmeric Blend (rhizome), Pau DÃ
Distributed or manufactured from Global Health Trax. See more Global Health Trax products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
Compare to these:
Be the first to tell us your thoughts.Add your testimonial
Explore More Products
1. Statements and claims on Seacoast.com have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any ailment or disease.