Blood Builder (180 tabs)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Blood Builder® is our number one-selling mineral supplement and receives the highest customer satisfaction rating because it is gentle on the digestive system and people feel the difference it makes in their energy.
MegaFood Blood Builder supports healthy immune response, healthy skin and optimal athletic performance.
Organic beet root, a deep-red restorative food revered for its ability to nourish, purify and strengthen the blood, enriches our Blood Builder formula. The inclusion of vitamin C enhances iron bioavailability and utilization for maximum nutritional benefit. Iron in a natural whole food form is non-binding and gentle on the stomach.
- Maintain Healthy Iron Levels in Blood
- Combat Fatigue and Improve Energy
- Promoting Healthy Blood Cell Production and Circulation
- Easy to Digest
- Tested Free of Pesticides, Herbicides
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Suggested Use: One (1) tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Folate, Vitamin B-12, Iron, Organic Beet Root, Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant
Distributed or manufactured from MegaFood. See more MegaFood products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Support Healthy Immune Response
- Support Optimal Athletic Performance
- Restoring Healthy Iron Levels
- Boosting Energy
- Low Iron
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Have this product been approved by the government?
- A: Unfortunately the supplemental industry is not regulated the same as the pharmaceutical industry in regards to FDA regulations and approvals. What I can tell you is that MegaFood is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40 years, they have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. MegaFood’s are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products they make. Carl E. Jackson, the owner and president of MegaFood for 20 years had an unwavering commitment to produce the highest quality supplements available and fostered a culture of “doing it right”. During Carl’s ownership, MegaFood became a vertically integrated company so that they could control every aspect of quality and freshness from the farm to tablet. A part of his legacy was his choice to invest in a gentle, low-temperature food drying technology that allowed them to deliver the nutritional attributes of the fresh fruits and vegetables they source in each of the products we make. He also built a comprehensive, state-of-the-art analytical lab to test all of our nutrients and finished products for potency and purity. He did this to uphold his promise to deliver the most authentic nourishment possible while improving the lives of not only their customers, but those who work for the company. I hope this information helps you.
Question: Can people with diabetic take this tonic
- A: As with any supplement it is always a good idea to run it by your physician. This product is a natural, gentle, and whole food supplement.
Question: I am on coumadin and today when tested (just days after taking blood builder) my blood is VERY thin. Any history of this thinning your blood?
- A: There are no warnings on this supplement against taking with coumadin or warfarin, some people may be effected differently when taking iron supplements. Iron supplements is a common cause of drug interactions. You can read more about it in the article below. You may want to consult with your physican regarding your thinning blood and the usage of blood builder. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1368348/