Blood Builder® is our number one-selling mineral supplement and receives the highest customer satisfaction rating because it is gentle on the digestive system and people feel the difference it makes in their energy.
Signs of Iron Deficiency may include: Extreme Fatigue, Trouble Focusing, Pale Skin, Slow Workout Recovery, Sore Muscles, Brittle Nails, Cold Hands, Feet and more.
MegaFood Blood Builder supports healthy immune response, healthy skin and optimal athletic performance.
Organic beet root, a deep-red restorative food revered for its ability to nourish, purify and strengthen the blood, enriches our Blood Builder formula. The inclusion of vitamin C enhances iron bioavailability and utilization for maximum nutritional benefit. Iron in a natural whole food form is non-binding and gentle on the stomach.
- Maintain Healthy Iron Levels in Blood
- Combat Fatigue and Improve Energy
- Promoting Healthy Blood Cell Production and Circulation
- Easy to Digest
- Tested Free of Pesticides, Herbicides
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Suggested Use: One (1) tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Folate, Vitamin B-12, Iron, Organic Beet Root, Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant
Distributed or manufactured from MegaFood. See more MegaFood products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Restoring Healthy Iron Levels
- Boosting Energy
- Support Healthy Immune Response
- Support Optimal Athletic Performance
- Low Iron
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can you take when pregnant
- A: As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician before starting.
Question: Does it cause diarrhea,and can diabetic's tale it
Blood Builder is an herb-free and suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This gentle, whole food formula is easy to digest,even when taken on an empty stomach. Unlike conventional iron supplements, Blood Builder will not upset the stomach or cause constipation. There are no direct warnings on this supplement against taking if you have diabetes and no warnings on symptoms of diarrhea.
Question: How many grams of carbohydrates are in each pill? Fiber and Sugar?
- A: Blood Builder tablets contains a trace amount of .1 gram of carbohydrates per tablet. The sugar and fiber count in this formula contain trace amounts that are not measurable. All MegaFood products are formulated from whole sources free of additives or preservatives.
Question: Why is this product different than other iron supplements? My doctor recommended I take an iron supplement but so far they all upset my stomach.
- A: Blood Builder is a whole food form of iron, non-binding and gentle on the stomach. Iron supplements are made differently and each person's sensitivity is unique. Blood Builder is formulated with 125 mg of organic beet root. Beets are loaded with vitamins and minerals and high in iron. Synthetic iron supplements often cause gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea and abdominal stress. Blood Builder is non-constipating, easy to digest, gluten and soy free and tested free of herbicides and pesticides. Recent studies are showing the benefits of beets in athletic performance, lowering blood pressure and increasing blood flow.