Added Attention (16 fl.oz.)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Helping a child grow and learn is every parent’s concern, Added Attention liquid supplement by Buried Treasure is formulated to increase a child’s ability to learn. A blend of minerals, vitamins and herbs working together to help promote mental focus and a positive mood thereby enhancing a child’s learning potential. Added Attention contains DHA Neuromins TM, GABA, DMAE, Phosphatidylserine, B vitamins and Melissa combine to increase vitality and support memory, brain function and mood.
A trace element, Chromium helps maintain stable blood sugar levels. In order to balance brain function and the nervous system, a traditional herb Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) is added. Another herb used as a nervine to help control excitability is Chamomile Flower. Revered as a ‘brain food’ Gota Kola is used to boost vitality and support learning and memory functions. B Vitamins are included to help sustain healthy nerves and are involved brain activities. DHA (Neuromins TM) is necessary for brain development. Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) is derived from soy and plays an important role memory, learning and brain cell functions. Phosphatidyl Choline (PC) is a vital component used by nerves to send messages from one nerve to another. DMAE aids in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps boost energy and keep a positive mood to increase learning ability. GABA (Gamma-amino butyric acid) has a calming effect on the body and helps relieve anxiety.
- Develop mental focus
- Increase learning abilities
- Maintain positive mood
- Sustain energy and vitality
Added Attention by Buried Treasure
Serving Size: 2 tblsps.
|Phosphatidylserine (PS)||50 mg||x|
|DHA Neuromins TM||50 mg||x|
|Grape Seed Extract||25 mg||x|
|Vitamin B-1||20 mg||x|
|Vitamin B-2||30 mg||x|
|Vitamin B-3||40 mg||x|
|Vitamin B-6||30 mg||x|
|Lemon Balm||200 mg||x|
|Gota Kola||25 mg||x|
|Wild Oat Seed||25 mg||x|
|Chamomile Flower||50 mg||x|
|Ionic Trace Minerals||90 mg||x|
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Distributed or manufactured from Buried Treasure. See more Buried Treasure products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improved Mental Focus
- Increased Learning
- Stable Mood With Positive Energy
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Hyper Activity
- Mood Swings
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what age will this help the most
- A: Added Attention well benefit children 4 years of age or older and help them obtain their natural focus with its high quality ingredients.
Question: How long does it take for Added Attention to take effect? I've had my daughter on it for 2 days, and so far, I have not seen a change.
- A: It all depends on the child, however, many parents have seen results in their children in as early as a few days and some it may take a few weeks.
Question: Is this product recommended for a 13 yr old boy? If so, what would you recommend for a dosage?
- A: This product is suited for children 4 years of age or older and the dose is 1 tablespoon, 1-2 times daily.
Question: My son is two ive been giving him this for three days major improvements already! I give him a teaspoon ond in the morning and before bed he loves the taste and will drink it off the spoon followed by water is it to soon?
- A: That's great to hear that your son has experienced huge improvements. As per the manufacturer this supplement is suited for children ages 4 and over. For the use and dosing instructions for children under for it is best to consult with your child's pediatrician.
Question: What are the side affects of added attention...I have been to all the sites and still haven't been able to find our what the side affects are...please help, I have just started my 3 yr. old on this and he is having a hard time..
- A: The Mfg. of this product has not listed any known side effects using Added Attention. They do suggest that you consult your Health Care Practitioner with any concern when introducing new supplements to yourself or your child.