Amazing Meal | Pomegranate Mango Infusion by Amazing Grass
10 convenient packets providing powerful source of greens, protein, fruits and veggies anytime.
Amazing Meal Pomegranate Mango Infusion is a satisfying blend of Green SuperFoods, plant based protein, phytonutrient rich fruits & vegetables, digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- 10 grams of complete protein, 6 grams of fiber in every serving
- Full spectrum of Green SuperFoods ÃÂ wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa & kale
- Organic Super Fruits:ÃÂ Goji & Acai berries
- Great source of chlorophyll, antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- 100% whole food nutrition ÃÂ no fillers or isolated vitamins
Serving size: one scoop, 22 grams. Mix with 12 oz of filtered water, juice milk or add to your favorite smoothie. Take it first thing in the morning to jump start your day or whenever you are hungry.
- Hemp Protein Powder can supply any diet with a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of the essential amino acids.
- Rice Protein is an excellent source of vegan, hypo-allergenic protein that is an alternative to soy, without the animal products of whey.
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder ÃÂ One of the most potent green vegetables available. Wheat grass is an excellent source of natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. Wheat grass is known to be highly alkalizing and will help detoxify the body.
- Organic Kale - Kale is rich, calcium, and iron. Kale has seven times the beta-carotene of broccoli and ten times more lutein.
- Organic Barley Grass Powder ÃÂ Part of the cereal grass family green barley grasses contain a multitude of enzymes. It appears that there may be thousands of active enzymes in barley grass, especially superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major detoxifying enzyme sometimes recommended in combating arthritis.
- Organic Alfalfa Powder ÃÂ Roots grow very deep to absorb many minerals and nutrients from the soil.
- Contains eight essential amino acids, is a rich source of vitamin B12, natural fluoride and chlorophyll. Organic Açaí ÃÂ This berry is grown in the Brazil rainforest by our friends at Sambazon. It packs more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates, plus an abundance of omega fats, protein and fiber.
- Organic Carrot Powder ÃÂ Excellent source of vitamin A from Beta Carotene. Carrots are believed to be very beneficial for eye health.
- Organic Blueberries - Blueberries are concentrated in anthocyanins and other health promoting antioxidants, plus they add to the great taste of Amazing Meal.v Organic Goji Berries ÃÂ This healthy berry shows off its phytonutrients in bright red colors. Goji berries are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on the planet and have been long revered in Tibet for its health promoting effects.v Organic Maca ÃÂThis amazing adaptogenic root enhances your ability to deal with stress while boosting energy, endurance and performance.
- Organic Rose Hips - Natural source of Vitamin C. Promotes good health with bioflavonoids and strong antioxidant and immunity support.
- Organic Banana ÃÂ We added organic banana to Amazing Meal so it would taste like you just stepped out of a smoothie shop, only healthier. The great taste it not overmatched by its excellent source of energizing B vitamins and potassium.
Organic Flax Seed Powder ÃÂ Organic flax seeds are a great source of Omega 3ÃÂs and fiber.
Distributed or manufactured from Amazing Grass. See more Amazing Grass products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Satisfying Blend Of Green Superfoods
- Supporting Healthy Digestion
- Delivering Raw Food Nutrients
- Fast Food Diet
- Poor Digestion
Questions and answers:
Question: As a woman over 60 I am only to have around 8 mg of iron. Will this give me to much? I see that one scoop is only 2 mg...
- A: Yes one scoop only contains 2 mg of iron however your physician is best advised to let you know if this is too much for you, as I do not know the quantity of iron in any supplements you may be taking or the food you are consuming.