Each suppository contains 30 IU of Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherylacetate), derived from soybean oil, in a soothing base of coconut and palm oil. Non-laxative.
Directions: Remove foil by holding suppository with pointed end up and carefully separating foil tabs at top with fingernail. Slowly pull apart by pulling tabs down on both sides. Remove suppository from wrapper. Insert one suppository as needed one or more times daily to soothe minor irritations. Non-laxative.
Ingredients: Coconut and palm oils hydrogenated & Natural-Source Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and mixed tocopherols).
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Providing Natural Lubrication
- Soothing Relief From Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can cancer patients use these and are there any side effects?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Key-E Suppositories. It is always best to consult with you physician if you have any medical conditions.
Question: Does this product have an odor?
- A: This product does not have any funny or foul odors though some people say that it smells like Noxema, the acne cleanser.
Question: im looking for vaginal tightening treatment
- A: Please consult with your physician as they can advise best what products may be of best benefit to you.
Question: Any negative reactions possible from taking it? Such as uti's?
- A: Though adverse reactions aren't common, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician if you have any concerns on how this product could effect you.
Question: should they be used day or night
- A: Time of day is not indicated. If you prefer to take it at night you can do so or by day if that is more convenient.