Sweet Echinacea (2 fl.oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
2 fl. oz.
Herbs for Kids Sweet Echinacea is an immune-system stimulating formula that boosts the body's ability to resist infection. Sweet Echinacea is commonly used for its antibacterial and antiviral properties. Many use it at the first sign of the Flu or other viral infections, as it may help fight off viruses before they even fully develop. It has been suggested that Sweet Echinacea may also be beneficial in increasing white blood cell count and strengthening lymph nodes.
Echinacea is an herb that is known to have been a mainstay in herbal remedies of the North American Plains Indians. Based on documented evidence we know that Echinacea was also used to treat snake bites and exposure to anthrax. Individuals with auto-immune disorders should not take Echinacea.
- All Natural
- Immune Boosting
- Helps Protect and Fight off the Cold and Flu
Suggested use: Shake well. Use only as directed. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children ovwe 1 year of age.
1-2 years (<24 lbs) 1ml, 3 times daily
3-6 years (24-48 lbs) 1-2 ml, 3 times daily
7-11 years (49-95 lbs) 2 ml, 3-4 times daily
12 years (>95 lbs) 3ml, 3-4 times daily
Proprietary Blend- An extract of Echinacea purpurea Root
Kosher coconut and/or palm kernel glycerine, purified water and citric acid.
Distributed or manufactured from Herbs for Kids. See more Herbs for Kids products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Cold Symptoms
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Relieving Sore Throat
- Cold & Flu
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: is it good for 14 month year old baby with wheezing?
- A: This herbal supplement is suitable for ages 1 and older. I hope your child and you can find releif with this product.
Question: Is this homeopathic medicine?
- A: This product is an herbal formula.
Question: Would it help my child who has a weak immune system? Would this product be effective for him in preventing the commom coughs and colds? Can a 12 year old child take this also?
- A: Since it was first introduced into American Medicine by Native Americans in the late 1800's, Echinacea has been one of the most widely used herbs on this continent. With modern research, scientists worldwide are validating the many ways in which Echinacea can strengthen the body's defenses. Echinacea's popularity continues to grow - it is one of the most useful herbs to keep on hand for household use. Sweet echinacea does support the immune system against the common cold and flu. The dosage varies according to your childs age. Dosage for children 12 and older (95 lbs) is 3 ml, 3-4 times daily.