Norwegian Cod Liver Oil
Lemon Flavored, 500 ml, 16.3 oz
The Omega-3’s, DHA and EPA, provided in Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, have vital functions within our bodies. The healthy benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oils include:
- Modulate a healthy stable heartbeat
- Maintain blood vessels to support circulation throughout the body
- Support artery wall elasticity and reduce build up of plaque
- Normalize Triglyceride levels
- Support comfortable movement
- Build strong tissue
Brain and Nerve Function
- DHA is a vital component of our brain tissue and neurons
- Supports cognitive function
- Enhance nerve transmission processes
Robust Immune System
- DHA and EPA are required for balanced eicosanoid formation, supporting healthy, balanced immune response
Eye and Vision Health
- High amounts of DHA are found in the retina and are important for normal vision
Radiant, Healthy Skin
Medical scientists and natural health specialists alike are encouraging people throughout the world to eat more fish, because fish is the only major source of long chain polyunsaturated omega-3’s, EPA and DHA. Cod Liver Oil is a naturally rich source of these vital fatty acids, which are unique in their structure and function and aid us in our well-being. Only cod fish caught during the winter and spring are used, as the liver oil content is highest at this time of year. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals.
For almost 30 years the Carlson family has been visiting Norwegian fish oil manufacturing facilities in order to select the very finest fresh Norwegian fish oils from deep, unpolluted cold-water fish. Extensive independent testing assures that Carlson Fish Oils are only the freshest, purest and finest quality available. In addition, vitamin E is added to the fish oil, then it is bottled in Norway using a dark glass bottle and sealed in nitrogen to prevent oxidation and preserve freshness.
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavored
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml.)
|Calories from Fat 45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Vitamin A||700 IU to 1,200 IU||14% to 24%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E Natural (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate, d-alpha tocopherol & mixed tocopherols)||10 IU||30%|
|Norwegian Cod Liver Oil||4.6 g||†|
Other Ingredients: Natural Lemon Flavor. Omega-3's reported as glyceride units. Naturally Occurring Variations
* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings :This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for potency and purity by an independent, FDA registered laboratory and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Lubricate Joint And Build Strong Tissue
- Boost Immune System
- Maintain Healthy Vision
- Protect Brain Function
- Support Cardiovascular Health
- Weakened Immune System
- Joint Pain
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: do you except checks
- A: yes we do take check as payment. You may call us at 1-800-555-6792 to place your order.