Hi-Fiber, Psyllium Seed Husk Powder, 10 oz.
Fiber is recognized as an important element in a well balanced diet.
Hi-Fiber is 99.8% pure psyllium seed husks providing 6 grams of high quality fiber per teaspoonful.
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 1 tsp
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||1.7%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Psyllium (as psyllium seed husk)||6 g||not established|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Regular Bowel Movement
- Cleansing The Colon
- Gas Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does this fiber product have any flavor?
- A: Thank you for your intetest in Hi-Fiber Psyllium Seed Powder. The Psyllium Seed Powder is not flavored but has an earthy taste to it.
Question: Causing cirrhea?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: I am looking for pyllium fiber (not a capsule) and yours seems right, BUT does it containaspartame? that gives me migraines... any other ADDITIVES??? if pure, that's for me!!
- A: This supplement does not have any fillers, preservatives, artifical flavoring, coloring, or artifical sweeteners. This supplement does not contain any aspartame.
Question: Does you fiber contain sugar? I want NO sugar or aspartame. I can tolerate an earthy taste if I can avoid those poisons.
- A: There is no aspartame in this Psyllium and I do not see any sugar listed in this supplement as well.