Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps 500 mg (120 Capsule)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps 500 mg(120 Capsule)
Each capsule contains 500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine, an amino acid. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports energy production by participating in the metabolism of fatty acids.
- As an antioxidant, Acetyl-L-Carnitine protects neurons from damage caused by superoxide radicals.
- The acetyl group that is part of acetyl-L-carnitine contributes to the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for mental function.
Serving size: One capsule
One Capsule Contains: 500 mg ACETYL L-CARNITINE as(ACETYL L-CARNITINE HCI)
Other ingredients, beef gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Memory
- Normalizing Sleep Pattern
- Mental Function
- Energy Production
- Enhancing Athletic Performance
- Energizing Brain Activity
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Decreased Mental Focus
- Low Energy
Compare to these: