Raw Apricot Kernels, 1 lb
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
16 oz Bag | Lab Tested | Pesticide Free | Non-GMO
Rainbow Acres raw 1 pound bag of apricot kernels are fresh and delicious! Apricot kernels are the seed of the fruit (Prunus Armeniaca) and provide multiple health benefits as they are full of protein, essential fatty acids, vitamin B1, B6 and B17. Apricot kernels may have cancer and tumor fighting properties. Apricot kernels contain a glycosideknown as amygdalin, sometimes called laetrile. Apricot seeds/kernels are the raw form of vitamin B17, containing many other nutrients to work synergistically with this purified form to help it's active ingredients assimilate into the body.
Bitter is better! Inside the sweet tasting apricot is a hard shelled pit and inside the pit is an amazing seed (kernel). Many think this amazing kernel is the healthiest part of the fruit. Bitter apricot kernels have the highest amount of vitamin B17 compared to sweet tasting kernels which have very little if any of this special nutrient.
- Fresh sund dried kernels
- Full of healthful nutrients
- Cancer-fighting properties
- Lab Tested
- Pesticide Free
How to take these Apricot Kernels (seeds)?
Try taking 1-3 kernels daily, and chew them raw. Some customers use them up to two or three times daily. Make sure to fully chew the kernels before swallowing, or try mixing them with your morning smoothies. More is not better. It's thought that chemicals in apricot kernels could build up if taken in very large doses, before your body has time to pass them through the system, so keep this is mind. Although we have not had any reports from this very popular product, if you feel any discomfort while consuming these kernels, pause usage until your symptoms go away. As always, your doctor has many more tools to make sure your health is on target, and to diagnose any issues you are having.
Distributed or manufactured from Rainbow Acres. See more Rainbow Acres products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Immune Support
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I'm a cancer victim desperately need to get some apricot kernels.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE i CAN PURCHASE THEM!!!!!
- A: We are very sorry to hear of your ailment. You can purchase these online directly from Seacoast.com. Orders placed by 6pm EST ship out the same day.
Question: Does the apricot kernels help with all cancers?
- A: Raw apricot kernels are filled with a raw form of B17, also called amygdalin or laetrile. Vitamin B17 interacts with other antioxidants including, Vitamin C, A, E along with pancreatic enzymes to break down and eliminate harmful cells from the body. This makes it beneficial for detox support, immunity and potentially even various forms of disease prevention. Although more formal research is needed to prove B17's effectiveness, many alternative medicine practitioners use B17 to boost immunity. While many practitioners believe B17 is a very good cancer treatment, most agree this not be the only treatment received but as an effective add on supplement.
Question: How do these help with a person with cancer?
- A: Apricot kernels contains B17 which is known for its cancer fighting abilities. It bonds to the cancer cell and releases hydrogen cyanide to the cancer cell and destroys it. Cancer loves sugar. It is important to avoid sugar consumption and drastically reduce carbohyrates from the diet. There are some interesting testimonies on our site about how this product has help loved ones.
Question: Are your apricot kernals the sweet or bitter variety? I have heard that the bitter ones have more potency, due to significantly higher amounts of B-17. What can you tell me about this?Thanks
- A: Though these apricot kernals are not labeled as bitter, since they are raw they should have a bitter taste. Supplements and foods in their raw state tend do retain most all of their natural nutrients.
Question: Are these kernels unpasturised?
- A: Rainbow Acres apricot kernels are raw Non-GMO, not processed, lab tested and pesticide free.