CranRx Bioactive Cranberry
Clinical Strength Urinary Health Supplement
500 mg / 30 vcaps
CranRx BioActive Cranberry contains up to 3x more PACs, proanthocyanidins, than other cranberry supplements making it the preferred supplement for urinary tract health. CranRx is standardized from a unique variety of cranberries called Early Black that have a higher natural potency of PACs. The unique potency of natural CranRx BioActive Cranberry capsules is clinically shown to deliver anti-adherence activity in the bladder. This means that the bacteria known to cause serious infections inside the bladder and urinary tract, such as E.coli bacteria, will be defeated and not allowed to cause discomfort, pain or harm the urinary tract or bladder.
Made from 100% whole fruit, clinical strength CranRx Bioactive Cranberry each capsule provides a highly concentrated all natural supplement proven to be effective in supporting urinary tract health. The wealth of antioxidant health protection contained in cranberry has been well known for a very long time. American Indians used cranberries to heal wounds and colonial sailors used the cranberry to help prevent scurvy. Now, Nature’s Way, a leader in natural dietary health supplements, has developed CranRx to provide a powerful and effective cranberry based supplement ideal for maintaining urinary tract health.
- Naturally Promote Urinary Health
- Full Potency Clinical Strength
- 3X more Standardized PACs
- Superior Anti-Adherence Properties
CranRx Bioactive Cranberry
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|CranRx 100% Whole Cranberry Fruit Solids, Early Black variety, standardized to PACs, proanthocyanidins
|%DV based on a 2000 calorie diet
**daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Plant derived capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.
Directions: Adults take one (1) tablet daily with 8 oz. glass of water
Note: the FDA has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reduce Occurance Of Bladder Infection
- Relief From Urinary Tract Infection
- Strengthen Immune System
- Urinary And Bladder Infection
- Bacterial Infection
- Recurring UTI's
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: please explain what is the fruit name in kannanda is cranberry.
Question: is it safe to take with Xanax?
Question: is it safe to take with xanax? my email is crystal.catlive.com
Question: does cranrx helps remove thc
- A: This product has a higher natual potency of PAC than alot of products however I cannot comment whether this product will do exactly what you need to do as the manufacturer has not tested this.
Question: Can I get the same effect by just drinking plain cranberry juice?
- A: Research shows that drinking cranberry juice or supplementing with cranberry capsules, may help prevent infection-causing bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls. This is due to the high level of Proanthocyanidins (PACs). PAC are the phytochemical responsible for the many benefits of the cranberry. Bioactive Cranberry CranRX contains 500mg of whole cranberry fruit solids. Approximately 34 lbs of whole cranberries are contained in 1 pound of cranberry powder. CranRx is made from a unique variety of cranberry (Early Black) which has a higher natural potency. 1 cup of raw cranberries equals approximately 1 oz of cranberry juice. The sugar content in most cranberry juice is very high due to the bitter taste without the sweetner, which is why many choose to use a capsule for maximum benefit without the added sugar consumption. Currently, many manufactureres of cranberry extracts and products to not have a consistent method of testing to measure and quantify these compounds in their product. Dr. Howell and Dr Prior from Rutgers University have anaylized several methods to determine the best method of testing to allow for accurate labeling of the active ingredients (PAC) levels in cranberry supplements. Natures Way has followed these testing procedures and has provided a formula with pure whole cranberry fruit solids standarized, containing 500 mg in each capsule.