FibroBoost® featuring Seanol®
Distributed or manufactured from Doctor's Best. See more Doctor's Best products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Increasing Brain Activity
- Upporting Healthy Sleep Pattern
- Alleviating Symptoms Of Fibromyagia
- Memory Loss
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Deprivation
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this product also include Calamarine? I've heard it greatly enhances the absorption process of Seanol for better benefits.
- A: Unfortunately Calamarine is not indicated in this supplement. Please note that this supplement is hydrophobic (non-water soluble) which allows the Fibroboost to stay in the body for up to 12 whole hours which inturn enhances the benefits.
Question: do you have any products with Seanol-P?
- A: It does not appear that we have any products that contain Seanol-P, only Seanol-F.
Question: can you take this product if you have a history of heart disease?
- A: I do not see any direct warnings on taking this product if you have a history of heart disease however if you have any additional concerns of this, you might want to run it by your doctor.
Question: Oxalate levels in this product? On low oxalate diet from kidney stones.
- A: Unfortunately, Dr.'s best does not measure the oxalate content of FibroBoost.
Question: Hello...how much of Seanol is this Seanol P or Pure and in what percentage?
- A: Thank you for your contacting Seacoast.com There is 1200 mg of Seanol-F in this product. These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Question: Is this seanol p or f ?
- A: Thank you for your interest in FibroBoost. This product contains Seanol F. This antioxidant has a unique molecular structure, with eight interconnected rings to scavenge free-radicals as opposed to the three or four found in most antioxidants, making SEANOL®-F significantly stronger than even green tea. Phlorotannins support the cardiovascular system, brain, metabolism, and general health.
Question: What is the percentage of Polyphenols and Phloratannins that contains your Seanol F in every capsule? Please be very specific. Thank you.
A: Unfortunately that information is not provided by the manufacturer. Each capsule has 400 mg of Seanol F.
The polyphenols in Seanol are designated as “phlorotannins” based on their complex chemical structures. Polyphenols are built on a skeleton structure composed of two or more “phenolic rings.” The lauded antioxidant properties of polyphenols stem from the ability of these rings to absorb unpaired electrons from free radicals. Phlorotannins contain numerous phenolic rings, making them powerful free radical scavengers, as confirmed by ORAC analysis. (ORAC is a laboratory analytical technique that measures the in-vitro capacity of a substance to neutralize free radicals.) Patented methods are used to extract and purify polyphenol/phlorotannins from Ecklonia cava.
Question: I survived from prostrate cancer and currently I am monitoring my PSA blood level every three months with my urologist. can I start of with Seanol?
- A: Though Seanol may provide some benefit to ones PSA level we are unaware of it. We do have other supplements that are more formulate to help ones PSA levels however you may want to let your physician know of which supplement you choose to take. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=psa
Question: Can you send me 2 orders for 60.00 taxes and shipping included? If so I will purchase 2 bottles for the 60.00.
- A: The cost on this product is $32.34 each. I do not know where you are located so I am not able to quote a shipping cost. You can place your order on our website and the system will let you know the shipping cost.