Ubiquinol CoQ10 (100mg, 150 softgels)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Kaneka QH Ubiquinol 100 mg | Active form of CoQ10
Everyday Best Value, Economy Size 150 capsules.
Ubiquinol benefits include:
- Contributing to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- Offering potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Playing a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys, liver and lungs
- May help compensate for the age-related reduction in the body’s ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol
- May help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage
- Sustaining your natural energy, health and youthful vigor at any age with Kaneka QH Ubiquinol by Healthy Origins.
- Ubiquinol ignites the energy production within cells that fuels your vital organs.
- Protecting cells from constant attack by free radicals.
- Sustaining energy levels naturally.
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active “Antioxidant” form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important for those suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress.
For all adults, Healthy Origins CoQ10 may be a vital supplement for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Kaneka QH is produced exclusively in Japan through a reduction process of CoQ10 and is 100% natural (trans-isomer).
Suggested Use: Adults: Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||100 mg||†|
|† % Daily Value (%DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, annatto (suspension in sunflower oil).
Contains NO:sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy.
KANEKA QH™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corp.
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Sustained Energy
- Fighting Free Radicals
- Supporting Heart Health
- Maintaining Health & Wellness
- Migraine Headache
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: is this good for men
- A: This product is good for both men and women.