Hawthorn extract is standardized to 1.8-2.2% Vitexin, a potent bioflavonoid and an excellent heart tonic. Hawthorn helps promote cardiovascular health by dilating coronary blood vessels (lowers blood pressure), lowering cholesterol levels, and restoring heart muscle. It increases intracellular vitamin C levels and promotes arterial wall health, improving blood and nutrient flow to the heart muscle.
- Excellent heart muscle tonic
- Dilates coronary blood vessels resulting in lower blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health
Each capsule contains:Take 1 capsule two to three times daily, preferably with food
Hawthorn, dried extract
(top branches with flowers) 1.8-2.2% Vitexin
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), Millet, Magnesium sterate.|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Regulating Heart Rhythm
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: do it work
- A: Hawthorne may help support healthy blood pressure levels, heart disease, arrhythmia and more with varying results depending on the person.