Doctor's Best - Science Based Nutrition
Best Ubiquinol featuring Kaneka QH contains the reduced form of coenzyme Q10. Both ubiquinol (CoQ10-H2) and ubiquinone (CoQ10) are metabolically active, and are interchange- able in the body according to needs. Each form has unique roles in cells including antioxidant actions, supporting healthy heart functioning and enhancing energy production. Oral ubiquinol may offer improved bioavailability in individuals who have difficulty achieving high levels of this nutrient, such as aging adults or those concerned with nutrient absorption.
- Mitochondrial support to enhance cellular energy production
- Supports healthy heart function
- Powerful antioxidant action
Distributed or manufactured from Doctor's Best. See more Doctor's Best products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does this contain vitamin k can it be taken with warfarin ?
- A: Ubiquinol is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and supports healthy heart functions. Ubiquinol increases cellular energy by promoting ATP production in the mitrchondrial inner memberane. This is also used for anti-aging benefits which it protects your body from oxidation. This does not have vitamin K in it. We advise you to consult with your physician before taking any new supplement.
- A: Best Ubiquinol contains Kaneka QH, a more, absorbable form of CQ10 specifically forumlated by the world, reknown Kaneka Corporation. Ubiquinol may offer improved bioavailibility providing defense against oxidative damage to the body's cells, including lipids, proteins, and DNA. It also plays a role in cellular energy reproduction. Other ingredients are rice bran oil, multi-chain trigylcerides, beeswax, rosemary leaf extract, Vitamin E (as a d-aplha tocopherol), soy lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, and annatto (color). There are no other ingredients than the ones listed. It is always important to consult your physician when using any supplements with a prescribed mediciation such as warfarin.