HGH Surge (150 tabs)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
HGH Surge, 150 tablets
Source Naturals HGH Surge is a multifaceted, Bio-Aligned approach to the promotion of healthy levels of natural human growth hormone.
HGH Surge contains nutritional and neurotransmitter support shown to stimulate the body's production and release of human growth hormone.
Suggested Use: 5 tablets before exercise and/or at bedtime with plenty of water at least two hours after the last meal.
Serving Size:5 Tablets
|Niacin (as inositol nicotinate)||400mg||2,000%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate [ChromeMate(r)])||200mcg||167%|
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)||350mg||0|
|Velvet Bean Standardized Extract 15% Yielding 45 mg L-Dopa||300mg||0|
|DMAE (as bitartrate)||100mg||0|
|Ginkgo Leaf Extract (50:1) 24% Flavoneglycosides||100mg||0|
|Toothed Clubmoss Standardized Extract 1% Yielding 50 mcg Huperzines A and B||5mg||0|
Other Ingredients:silicified microcrystalline cellulose, microcystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Discontinue use or reduce dosage if any of the following symptoms are present: nausea, excessive salivation, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle spasms, cramps, excessive urination, insomnia, headache, cardiac arrhythmias, high blood pressure, or changes in mood or emotional balance.
Warning:Not for use by children, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or anyone who has been diagnosed with any form of cancer. If you have psychiatric disturbances, ulcers, diabetes, tremors, epilepsy, asthma, urinary incontinence, cardiac arrhythmia, high blood pressure, or carpal tunnel syndrome, or if you are taking warfarin, or any other prescription medication, consult your physician before using this product.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Distributed or manufactured from Source Naturals. See more Source Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boosting Energy Levels
- Promoting Youthful Vitality
- Poor Digestion
- Hormone Imbalance
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is this halal products?
- A: HGH Surge is an amino acid formula suitable for vegetarians, not Certified Kosher or Halal. Orac Energy Protein and Greens by Paradise Herbs is 100% natural, Non-GMO, containing Kosher and Hala certified Pea Protein and over 42 certified organic and pesticide free ingredients. Orac Energy contains over 18 amino acids the building blocks of protein. This unique formula increases endurance while providing your body with nutrients to excel. Check out this amazing product. http://seacoast.com/p10226-orac-energy-protein-greens-paradise-herbs-16-oz
Question: I have a thyroid problem, can I still take this product and could it help me?
- A: As with any supplement, it is recommended that you consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications.
Question: is hgh surge the same as serovital hgh?
- A: Unfortunately I cannot comment on your inquiry because we do not carry Serovital products. HGH Surge is a human growth hormone supplement formulated to restore your youthful vitality.
Question: Will this product help w menapause, and everything that go along it?
- A: Some people may find some relief from menopausal symptoms as human growth hormones has the ability to restore hormones back to a younger level. Please note that there is insufficient amount of studies and information to support this claim and a physician would be best advise to clarify this information for you.
Question: does it helps in height growth ?
A: I cannot find any information supporting HGH supporting growth in height.
Human growth hormone or HGH plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function. Optimal levels of this hormone are associated with healthy metabolism (less body fat), improved skin tone and strong, dense bones. HGH declines as we age but research shows that it is possible to stimulate the body’s production and release of HGH with nutritional support.
Question: will it help women with lupus
- A: This is something best discussed with your physician as they can advice best knowning your medical condition and how lupus is effecting you specifically.
Question: does it cause the kind of diseases like cancer??
A: Not for use by children, women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or anyone who has been diagnosed with any form of cancer. If you have psychiatric disturbances, ulcers, diabetes, tremors, epilepsy, asthma, urinary incontinence, cardiac arrhythmia, high blood pressure, or carpal tunnel syndrome, or if you are taking warfarin, or any other prescription medication, consult your physician before using this product.
Human Growth Hormone (also called somatotropin) is a hormone produced by the brain’s pituitary gland. It is the primary hormone responsible for growth in humansand it helps regulate metabolism. Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and ghrelin (a hormone produced by the stomach) stimulate HGH release. Insulin-like growthfactor (IGF-1) is produced by the liver in response to HGH. Most of the growth promoting effects of growth hormone are due to the action of IGF-1. Human Growth Hormone is released primarily during slow wave sleep and in response to exercise. Many factors lead to variations in the amount of growth hormone released including levels ofglucose, fatty acids level, levels of various neurotransmitters, hormones and amino acids. As with any supplement, it is always good idea to consult with your physician, especially if you have any concerns about how this product will fit into your routine.
Question: Isn't too much Niacin dangerous?
Inositol hexanicotinate is a slow release form of niacin that does not produce a flushing response, and has been demonstrated to produce a significant reduction in fatty acid levels over the course of the entire night.
Question: Can teens take this product?
- A: Unfortunately this product is not for children.