Varicose Veins (homeopathic spray)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
1 fl. oz.
Varicose veins, often referred to as spider veins can be frustrating; wearing shorts which reveal these vile, enlarged veins can be unerving. The word varicose is derived from the Latin word "varix," which translates into "twisted." This circulatory condition affects approximately 15% of American men and 25% of women. For most, varicose veins are merely a cosmetic offset. For others however, varicose veins can cause leg aches and discomfort.
Standing, walking, running, and sitting varies the pressure in the veins throughout the lower body. That is why varicose veins are most common in the legs and feet. There are surgical and laser proceedures which can be taken to "fix" this problem; an easier and ultimately less expensive approach may be Varicose Veins homeopathic oral spray from Liddell. The natural ingredients in this wonderful formula may provide pain relief and help treat swollen veins, edema, and skin discoloration. Liddell's Varicose Veins sets your feet upon the path of long-term varicose vein relief.
Active Ingredients and Purposes
Aesculus Hippocastanum for circulation blockage, hemorrhoid, and swelling
Carduus Marianus treats venous congestion and varicose veins
Hamamelis Virginiana treats hemorrhoids and varicose veins
Arnica Montana repairs blood vessels; prevents bruising & infection
Liver (Porcine) promotes liver function; supports detoxification
Pulsatilla treats thigh/leg pain and swollen veins in arms/hands
Saphena promotes vein elasticity; improves blood flow
Calcarea Iodata treats swollen lymph nodes; heals varicose veins
Acidum Hydrofluoric for varicose veins and tissue repair
Calcarea Fluorica for tissue elasticity and strength
Lachesis Mutus treats blood clots and vein inflammation
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
- Leg aches
- Anti-inflammatory qualities
- Promotes healthy circulation
Suggested use: Adults & Children over 12: Spray twice under the tongue 3 timers per day. Children under 12: Consult a Doctor prior to use.
Aesculus hipp 1X
Calcarea flour 12X
Calcarea iod 6X
Carduus mar 1X
Hepar suis 6X
Hydroflouricum ac 12X
Inactive Ingredients: Organic alcohol 25% v/v, purified water.
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel) products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Skin Tone
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Strengthening Veins
- Strengthening Capillaries
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Increasing Oxygen
- Leg Aches
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Heavy Legs
- Poor Circulation
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Were do I get this product?
- A: You may place an order on our website at www.seacoast.com http://www.seacoast.com/varicose-veins/liddell-liddel/homeopathic-spray/p2322
Question: where would i get homeopathic oral spray in Pretoria as i got terrble Varicose veins. thanks
- A: We do not have a location in Pretoria. You may place an order on our website www.seacoast.com http://www.seacoast.com/varicose-veins/liddell-liddel/homeopathic-spray/p2322
Question: i want two bottles of liddell to test its effect on portal hypertension
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: i Liddell Varicose Veins available in mercury drug store Philippines?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Varicose Veins. I am not aware of the availability of this product locally in the Philippines, however you can conveniently purchase this product at Seacoast.com using the following link. We'd be happy to ship this product to you. Please follow the link if you would like to order. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=2322 If you need additional assistance placing your order, please contact us at 1+)702-508-9054 during our business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern Time.
Question: ls this product helpful for vericose vein?
- A: Yes, this homeopathic supplement is specfically formulated to help with vericose veins by increasing circulation and reducing symptoms associated with poor circulation.