Do you experience lower back pain, muscle cramps, neck and back stiffness, or muscle spasms? It is difficult to maintain an active lifestyle when you are plagued by these and other symptoms. Claim your life back today with Liddell Back Pain + Sciatica for natural, holistic relief of your pain. This homeopathic remedy is natural and safe.
Two sprays three times a day can help ease your current back pain and stiffness while preventing future pain and discomfort.
- Ease neck and back pain and stiffness
- Help prevent further discomfort
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) - for neck stiffness, pain in the middle to lower back and hips, and for back muscle cramps
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh) - for stiffness in the back and neck, and rheumatic pain in the muscles of the back and neck
- Gelsemium Sempervirens (Yellow Jessamine) - for dull, heavy back pain and sore, bruised back muscles
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum (Common Everlasting) - for chronic backache in the lumbar region, which normally improves when lying down on one's back
- Magnesia Phosphorica (Magnesium Phosphate, Dibasic) - an antispasmodic remedy that relieves muscle cramps with intense radiating pain
- Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) - for shoulder pain and pain and stiffness in the lower back
- Arnica Montana (Leopard's Bane) - for back pain due to nerve injury
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) - for neck pain and radiating pain up the spine and down the legs due to injury of the coccyx
- Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) - for chronic backache, characterized by bruising, stiffness, and tingling
- Euphorbium Officinarum (Gum Euphorbium) - for weakness in limb muscles, and burning pain in the bones
- Phytolacca Decandra (Poke Root) - for aching pains in lumbar region and pains streaking up and down the spine
- Ranunculus Bulbosus (Buttercup) - for irritable pains in the forehead and eyeballs, and for muscular pain along the lower area of the shoulder blades
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel) products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Relieving Back Pain
- Relieving Stiffness
- Improving Joint Mobility
- Reducing Inflammation
- Muscle Spasms
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is BpS Liddel Back Pain Sciatica a Homeopathic or a Aleppathic medicine? Please reply on my email address: akbarmbankalfalah.com
- A: All Liddell's supplements are homeopathic.
Question: I'm confused - does this product have all of these ingredients?
- A: These ingredients are used to make the homeopathic tincture and are undetectable in the final product.
Question: Wow... Deadly Nightshade!Sounds dangerous?
- A: I understand your concern. Belladonna is in homeopathic form. Homeopathy uses micro doses of a substance to stimulate the body’s own healing mechanism. For reference a 24X would be considered at Avogadro’s number and not physically present in the tincture. In homeopathy, a number in front of the letters X or C designates the potency of ingredients. The letter X indicates that an ingredient has undergone a 1 to 10 dilution and the letter C indicates a 1 to 100 dilution. As a general rule, the strength of an ingredient increases as the numbers increase. The component is not physically present in the tincture. The energy of the component is the active ingredient.
Question: Would this product be good to take for quadratus limborum pain ?
- A: Back Pain + Sciatica is a homeopathic remedy for those who suffer from lower back pain, stiffness and sore muscles due to various conditions. Many with Quadratus Limborum suffer from pain in the hips, groin, back and abdominal areas. This synergistic blend including arnica montana, poke root and buttercup have been used for centuries providing pain relief. Liddell Laboratories are leaders in the homeopathic industry, providing an effective oral spray delivery method for fast acting liquid homeopathy.