Extraordinary Beauty - Lovely Legs (30 Caplets)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
Extraordinary Beauty - Lovely Legs (30 Caplets)
Age, pregnancy and poor circulation are just a few reasons for varicose veins. You may be asking yourself, where have my beautiful legs gone? Lovely Legs contains the original diosmin formula backed by extensive human clinical studies on over 15,000 women. Until now, the clinically-studied ingredient found in Lovely Legs, 95% diosmin, has only been available in Europe where it has been widely prescribed by doctors for decades. But now, Garden of Life offers hope to those who are seeking lovelier legs.
Why use Lovely Legs?
- Supports the health and tone of veins and capillaries, especially in the legs
- Reduces the visible signs of varicose and spider veins
- Supports healthy blood flow and circulation, especially in the legs
- Helps reduce the occasional swelling, water retention and the sensation of heaviness in legs caused by standing or overexertion
- Helps maintain overall blood vessel strength
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 caplet daily with water. Best taken with food. Not recommended for use by children and pregnant or nursing women.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Caplet Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving
Diosmin (95% Diosmin in a citrus bioflavonoid complex with hesperidin) 600 mg
Other ingredients: cellulose, starch, povidone
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving The Look Of Legs
- Increasing Circulation
- Releiving Discomfort
- Poor Circulation
- Varicose Veins
- Not So Pretty Legs
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Is ther any side effects if you take it with hormone replacement drugs?
- A: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you use blood thinners, anticipate surgery or are under medical supervision. There are no direct warnings again taking with hormone replacement drugs.
Question: Does diosmin thin the blood or slow the clotting catalyst in the same manner as warfarin?
- A: If you use blood thinners consult with your physician before using. Diosmin prolongs the vasoconstrictor effect of noradrenaline on the vein wall, which increases venous tone thus reducing venous capacitance, distensibility, and stasis. This increases the venous return and reduces venous hyperpressure.