Nature's Way Leg Veins (60 caps) is a completely safe product that's been specially formulated to help individuals that suffer from leg pain and cramps. Leg pains and cramps are often due to poor circulation in the legs. Nature's Way Leg Veins uses the power of Aescin, found in horse chestnut to help promote healthy circulation. Vitamin C is added to the mix in order to provide additional collagen support. Other ingredients are included to help provide additional support for micro-circulation, which is another important factor in varicose veins.
Take two capsules twice daily, preferably with food. Contains Butchers Broom Root, Cayenne Pepper, Grape Seed, Dandelion Leaf, Horse Chestnut, Vitamin C and Prickly Ash Bark.
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Helps to Prevent the Root Causes of Leg pain and Cramps
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Strengthening Veins
- Strengthening Capillaries
- Improving Skin Tone
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Spider Veins
- Heavy Legs
- Leg Cramps
- Varicose Veins
- Poor Circulation
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: can it help reduce the appearance of varicose veins?
- A: Leg Veins is designed to help with circulation and prevent the pains and cramps associated with varicose veins. Since this product may increase your circulation it might also stop new varicose veins from forming.
Question: What are the side effects of the product
- A: Leg Veins is a safe product containing butchers Broom Root, Cayenne Pepper, Grape Seed, Dandelion Leaf, Horse Chestnut, Vitamin C and Prickly Ash Bark. Though side effects aren't common, it is best to consult your physician if you are on any medication or have any health conditions.
Question: Can you take this with Blood pressure meds
- A: Thank you for your interest in Leg Veins. If you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescribed drugs, it is always best to consult with your physician.
Question: I have spider veins around my ankles and it seems at night they burn and itch. Will this product help with this problem?
- A: This product may help with the symptoms you are describing from vericose veins. Horse Chestnut, one of the main ingredients in this supplement has been known and tested to help with the painful symptoms of vericose veins. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0011906/