Menopause spray from Liddell is a homeopathic remedy formulated to alleviate symptoms associated with menopause. Liddell's Menopause spray may counter mood swings, and reduce the occurrence of hot flashes. A natural effective way to menopausal relief.
Menopause spray is so easy to take too. A simple "two sprays, three times a day" may set women on the path to renewed energy, with fewer emotional fluctuations. Counter hot flashes, irritability, and fatigue which shadows menopause. Try Liddell's Menopause spray.
- Irritability and fatigue
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Hormonal imbalance
Menopause spray is a combination of remedies tenderly blended to alleviate immediate symptoms and to work at a deeper level, helping to assist with hormonal imbalance.
- Oophorinum (Ovarian Extract) - for menopausal hormone deficiencies characterized by decreased levels of estrogen and increased levels of gonadotropins
- Sepia (Cuttlefish) - for over sensitivity in the pelvic organs, vaginal dryness, hot flashes and headaches; and for indifference towards loved ones
- Lachesis Mutus (Bushmaster) - for hot flashes, ovarian pain, headache and menopausal emotional fluctuations
- Arnica Montana (Leopard' Bane) - helps to moderate emotional fluctuations, redness of the face and feelings of indifference
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerin) - for extreme irritability, congestive headaches, hot flashes and sweating
- Sanguinaria Canadensis (Bloodroot) - for hot flashes and redness or burning of cheeks
- Salvia Officinalis (Garden Sage) - for excessive perspiration, including night sweats, coldness in the extremities, and poor circulation
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel) products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Pain
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Relieving Water Retention
- Normalizing Menstruation
- Promoting Fertility
- Night Sweats
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Menopause
- Hot Flashes
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Ledij sex badana
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!