Glycotrol (Diabetes) (180 capsules)*
Are you looking for a natural alternative to regulate your blood sugar levels? Glycotrol, Dr. Charles Jarowski's formula for the dietary management of Blood Glucose, Cholesterol and Triglycerides may be the answer.
- New help for diabetics and those at risk.
- Backed by four patents.
- Hypoallergenic, gluten free
After decades of research and four patents, GlycoTrol was developed by Dr. Charles Jarowski, former Head of Pharmaceutical Research and Development at Pfizer for over 20 years. When taken five minutes before each meal, GlycoTrol has dramatically helped stabilize blood glucose and has normalized blood fats such as cholestrol and triglyceride levels in preliminary tests.
GlycoTrol helps maintain normal:
- Peak blood-glucose levels
- Cholesterol levels
- Triglyceride levels
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) levels
- Homocysteine levels
Suggested Use: Take one (1) capsule, immediately prior to each meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
Coenzyme Vitamin B6 (as 10mg Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 7mg
Folate (as Orgen-FA) ( organic lemon leaf peel extract 8mg) 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500mcg
L-Lysine HCI, USP 128mg
L-Valine, USP 103mg
L-Methionine, USP 90mg
L-Tryptophan (as TryptoGold) 80mg
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (kosher), cinnamon, rosemary.
Contains no added gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, rice, soy, dairy, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sugar, artificial color, artificial flavor or preservatives. Non-GMO
Below are the results of monitoring Dr. Jarowski’s own blood-glucose profile following the identical breakfast on three consecutive days. Note the dramatic difference when GlycoTrol was taken before breakfast. Without GlycoTrol, Dr. Jarowski’s blood glucose soared to over 290 mgs% within fifteen minutes. With GlycoTrol, Dr. Jarowski’s blood glucose remained well within American Diabetes Association guidelines.
Distributed or manufactured from Lidtke. See more Lidtke products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Maintaining Blood Glucose Level
- Supporting Healthy Cholesterol Level
- Lowering Triglycerides
- High Cholesterol
Questions and answers:
Question: My doctor says I'm pre-diabetic having blood sugar levels a little high. Would this be a good choice to keep my blood sugar levels lower?
- A: Glycotrol is an excellent all natural way to not only keep your glucose levels in check but helps with cholesterol. Dr. Charles Jarowski has formulated this special product to normalize high cholesterol and triglycerides levels, while maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Healthy blood sugar levels support eye, kidney and circulation, critical to the ageing process. Many find weight loss a result of using Glycotrol and a minimal excersize program.