1 fl. oz.
Wart relief has never been easier. The homeopathic masters at Liddell have formulated an effective spray which offers fast relief from all kinds of warts affecting all areas of the body. Liddell's well-known two sprays, three times a day approach proves effective for common ailments yet again.
There are many types of warts; common, flat, plantar's, and genital are perhaps the most heard of. Warts are caused by a viral infection just beneath the skin. The human papillomavirus (HPV) is the culprit behind these cauliflower-like, blistering annoyances. Wart Free oral spray comprises natural homeopathic remedies which may help heal warts in addition to preventing future outbreaks. Wart Free is efficient as a spray but can also be used topically (avoid sensitive areas) for increased effectiveness.
- Common wart
- Plantar's wart
- Genital warts
- Relief from dry, cracked warts
- Seeping warts
- Prevents development of other warts
Suggested use: Adults and children over 12: Spray twice under tongue three times per day. Children under 12: Consult a Docotr prior to use. To increase effectiveness, Wart Free may also be applied topically one spray 3 times per day.
Antimonium crudum 30C
Baptisia tinctoria 3X
Nitricum acidum 200C
Thuja occidentalis 200C
Inactive ingredients: Organic alcohol 20% v/v, purified water.
Distributed or manufactured from Liddell (Liddel). See more Liddell (Liddel) products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Fighting Infection
- Eliminating Warts
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this stuff REALLY work?
- A: Results will vary depending on the person as the biochemistry of person varies from person to person. Wart Free oral spray is a natural homeopathic remedies which may help heal warts and at the same time may prevent future outbreaks. Wart Free is efficient as a spray but can also be used topically for increased effectiveness.
Question: can i use it on my dogs?
- A: Though Liddell's supplements are considered to be safe and natural for people, I would consult with your dog's veterinarian to find out if you can use this for your dog as well.
Question: I have wart in my anus for three years...what can I use...?where can I get your product in nigeria?
- A: Wart Free is a wart removing spray and you can purchase this online directly from Seacoast.com. Unfortunately we do not have a location in Nigeria.