Sea Buddies Concentrate Sugar Free - 60 capsules
Sea Buddies Concentrate dietary supplement formula was developed with the guidance and expertise of Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Bradstreet has devoted his practice to the special learning needs of children. Sea Buddies Concentrate! is a high-potency formula that supports brain health at a cellular level and overall health in the central nervous system. It also promotes a relaxed state without diminishing daytime alertness and enhances detoxification processes.
- Supports Healthy Focus And Attentiveness In Children
- Sugar free
- Supports Brain Health
Suggested use: Take 2 capsules one to two times daily. Do not exceed recommended dose unless otherwise recommended by a healthcare professional. Capsules may be opened and mixed with your child’s food or beverage. Not recommended for children under four years of age.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per 2 capsules||% Daily Value|
|DMAE (as dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)||100 mg||**|
|Phosphatidylserine (from purified soybean lecithin)||60 mg||**|
|N-Acetylcysteine (NAC)||25 mg||**|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand)||25 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable capsule, (modified cellulose), tricalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Brain Development And Strong Young Minds
- Developing Healthy Learning Skills And Habits
- Promoting Sharp Focused Attention
- Lack Of Focus
- Short Attention Span
- Attention Deficit
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: My son now is 4 yrs and 7 months, can he take the Sea Buddies Concentrate Focus Formula? What is the taste of this caps?
- A: You'll be happy to hear that this product is for use for people 4 years of age and older.In clinical studies, DMAE has been used with success in school aged children to support healthy focus, concentration, and promote relaxation without diminishing daytime alertness. If your child cannot swallow capsules, capsules may be opened and mixed with your child's food or beverage.
Question: What if stop taking this product, would the behaviour of the child become worse, better or same as before taking this product? And would the child need to increase dose as he growing up?
- A: Every person is different so, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to confirm if your child would be better, worse, or the same. The minimum dosage is 2 capsules but the dosage can be increased until you reach the desired results wanted, not exceeding 10 capsules daily unless directed by your physician.