Silexin with Lyco-Boost (60 capsules) ProVantex Prostate Supplement*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
SILEXIN provides a proactive approach to long-term prostate health.
BioAdvantex Pharma combines 5 important ingredients for effective support of the prostate:
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D3
Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract
SILEXIN is formulated with quantities of these ingredients based on many scientific research findings. SILEXIN naturally supports healthy prostate function and has no significant adverse side effects, when used as recommended by a physician.
- Recommended by Urologists and Doctors Worldwide
- Combines 5 important ingredients for effective support of prostate health
- Formulation and dose are based on many scientific research findings
- Standardized for quality consistency
The beneficial effects of Lycopene, found in tomatoes, and Green Tea Leaf Extract with respect to prostate health have caused the medical and biochemical community to focus a great deal of attention on diets and dietary supplements containing these two ingredients and, consequently, research activities have increased dramatically over the last few years.
One capsule twice daily with or without meals, or as recommended by a physician.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
APS %DV Vitamin D
500 IU 125% Vitamin E
(as d-alpha tocopherol)
50 IU 167% Zinc
(as zinc gluconate)
3.75 mg 25% Selenium
100 mcg 143% Copper
(as copper amino acid chelate)
.75 mg 38% Decaffeinated green tea leaf extract 75 mg * Lycopene 20 mg * * Daily value not established
Kosher certified gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, carob powder, soy lecithin and yellow beeswax.
Distributed or manufactured from BioAdvantex Pharma. See more BioAdvantex Pharma products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Proactive Support Promoting Prostate Health
- High PSA
- Chronic Abacterial Prostatis
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Enlarged Prostate
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Dose it have bad effect on the liver
- A: This is designed to help with prostate health. If you have concerns about this product effecting the liver, please consult with your physician. I do not see any warnings pertaining to this.