Remifemin - Relief for Menopause and Perimenopause
- Clinically-studied Black Cohosh Extract
- Natural Relief from Hot flashes, Night sweats, Mood swings
- Strong Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy
Remifemin is a reliable, clinically-studied black cohosh extract can provide natural relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Occurrence Of Hot Flashes And Night Sweats
- Restoring Natural Sleep
- Providing Hormone Free- Non Habit Forming Safe And Effective Treatment For Symptoms Of Menopause
- Promoting Balance And Calm
- Hot Flashes
- Symptoms Of Menopause
- Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: is it ok to take with blood thinners
- A: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if taking prescription drugs, or if you have been treated for breast cancer or any other hormone-dependent cancer. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice. For a few consumers, gastrointestinal discomfort, allergic reactions, facial/peripheral edema or weight gain may occur but should not be persistent. If you observe these or other side effects, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.