Supports Heart Health
Enzamatic Therapy's Cholesterol Shield is a potent combination of plant sterols. It may help lower Low Density Lipoprotein also known as LDL. LDL is a substance which is responsible for transporting cholesterol and triglycerides to the arteries; increasing one's chance of developing heart disease.
Cholesterol Shield may attribute to the limitation of cholesterol absorption from food. Enzymatic Therapy's Cholesterol Shield combines the ingredients pantethine and phytosterols. Pantethine is thought to be a metabolic support nutrient, which supports the oxidation of fatty acids. Phytosterols, in addition to aiding in the reduction of cholesterol, may also boost immunity to sickness.
- Promote healthy cholesterol production.
- Limit absorption of cholesterol from food
- Limit re-absorption of cholesterol from bile
- Lowers LDL
Proprietary Phytosterol Blend
beta sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol, and other plant sterols
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, modifed cellulose gum, modifed cellulose silcon dioxide, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, and camauba wax|
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, diabetic or allergic to iodine. Do not take this product if you are using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Lowering Triglycerides
- Increasing HDL Cholesterol
- Increasing Energy
- Increasing Oxygen
- Lowering LDL Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I am type 2 diabetic on metformin three time daily. I now have high cholesterol as a result. Would you recommend trying ur cholesterol shield tablet. I am currently taking crestor daily.
A: It is advised that if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use as they will be able to advise best.
Cholesterol Shield's powerful blend of plant sterols is backed by research to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits.This unique combination of pantethine and phytosterols works together to:
- Support heart health and healthy cholesterol production.†
- Limit absorption of cholesterol from food.†
- Limit re-absorption of cholesterol from bile.†
Question: I m on aspirin. Can I take cholesterol shied
- A: Cholesterol Shield contains a phytosterol blend also called plant stanols and sterols. These plant sterols occur naturally in small amounts of foods such as in grains, legumes, vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds and have powerful cholesterol lowering properties. Plant sterols can prevent real cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream. Instead of clogging arteries, the cholesterol goes out with the waste. Plant sterols help block the absorption of cholesterol. Plant Sterols may increase the risk of bleed for those on blood thinning drugs. Please consult with your physician before using this product if you are using blood thinners such as aspirin.