Nutra Support Diabetes
180 soft gels
Nutra Support Diabetes is a unique high potency multi vitamin and mineral formula that provides enhanced nutritional support for people with diabetes and prediabetes. People with diabetes cannot properly process glucose, a sugar the body uses for energy. As a result, glucose stays in the blood, causing blood glucose to rise. At the same time, however, the cells of the body can be starved for glucose. People with diabetes are at high risk for heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cataracts, retinopathy, stroke, poor wound healing, infections, and damage to the kidneys and nerves.
Carlson Laboratories, Founded by John and Susan Carlson in 1965, has been a family owned and operated business for over 40 years. Carlson Laboratories is dedicated to providing only the highest quality nutritional supplements.
"My family is proud to offer you our quality products. They are our life
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhanced Nutrition For People Who Have Diabetes Or Pre-diabetes.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I would like to know if this product can be use by childreen ( 5 years old). My daughter has cistic fybrosis and she used to take source cf but it does not be produced anymore. I read the composition and i think they are similar.
- A: That's great to hear that this supplement may be of help to your daughter. Please consult with your daughters pediatrician to find out the possible use and dosage for a child of that age. Most supplements unless otherwise stated are suited for adults ages 18 and over.
Question: Where can i buy this product Nutra-burn10
- A: You can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.
Question: I take a small amount of warfarin everyday is any way I can take this product safely
- A: Nutra Support Diabetes provides nutrional support for those with diabetes and prediabetes. Nutra Support is a full spectrum vitamin and mineral formula providing support for healthy glucose levels. Carlson labs provides this warning: Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of anticoagulants, including Warfarin. Do not take this product if you are taking Warfarin, without first consulting your physician.
Question: What are the ingredients?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!