Padma Basic (180 capsules)
Modern scientific studies confirm the health supportive benefits of this ancient herbal formula that has been used for centuries to help people stay active longer. PADMA BASIC, along with proper diet and exercise, helps support and maintain an active lifestyle.
PADMA BASIC is a highly researched herbal supplement. It consists of 19 dried and milled herbs and spices, together with natural camphor and calcium sulfate.
- Promotes cardiovascular & circulatory health
- Supports healthy immune function & modulation
- Supports natural anti-oxidant activity*
PADMA BASIC is based on a traditional cooling formula from the Tibetan monasteries of Transbaikalia. In the 1960's Dr. Karl Lutz, then a senior vice president at Schering Pharmaceuticals learned of the effectiveness of the formula from the Tibetan doctor that introduced the formula to Eastern Europe. His “discovery” began extensive research on the properties and benefits of the formula that has continued for over 30 years.
Ancient Tibetan medicine is a traditional healing system that focuses on harmonizing therapies. In this system, illness is viewed as a disruption of healthy energy flow and healing is fostered by restoring harmony between the individual and the external world as well as by unifying the body’s systems. For example “dryness” in the body would be treated with “moisturizing” formulas.
Tibetan medicine views PADMA BASIC® as a cooling formula and as such is used in “hot conditions”. The formula is broadly appropriate for overall “cooling” and has been clinically evaluated.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules twice daily with a full glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
Advisory Notes on Usage: The preparation is best taken on an empty stomach, one-half hour before meals. If you experience any discomfort after taking the capsules, try taking them with food.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Box 20 or 60
Amount Per Serving %DV†
Proprietary Blend of Natural Ingredients 1206 mg **
Iceland moss, costus root, neem fruit (Azadirachta indica), cardamom fruit, red saunders heart wood (Pterocarpus santalinus), chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula), allspice fruit, bael tree fruit (Aegle marmelos), calcium sulfate††, columbine aerial part (Aquilegla vulgaris), English plantain aerial part, licorice root, knotweed aerial part (Polygonum aviculare), golden cinquefoil aerial part (Potentilla aurea), clove flower, resurrection lily rhizome (Kaempferiae galangae), heart-leaf sida herb (Sida cordifolia), valerian root, lettuce leaf (Lactuca sativa), calendula flower, natural camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
† Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established
†† Not a significant source of calcium
Gelatine capsule, silicon dioxide.
Distributed or manufactured from Econugenics. See more Econugenics products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boosting Immune Health
- Supporting Healthy Blood Flow & Circulation
- Maintaining Balance & Equilibrium
- Naturally Rich In Antioxidants
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Where can I buy it in Ontario Canada
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Does it interact with micardis
- A: This product is natural and herbal and is supported by over 35 years of clinical and laboratory research. People susceptible to heart palpitations may experience palpitations or restlessness at higher dosage levels. As with all supplements, discuss this product with your health care practitioner. This product is not recommended for those who are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy. There are no known drug interactions with this formula; however, it is advisable to wait one and a half to two hours after taking Padma Basic before taking medications.
Question: what are some undesirable side effects?
- A: There are not any noted side effects other than some people feeling discomfort if taken on an empty stomach. If you do feel any discomfort, make sure to take with food.
Question: Hi,I live in Ireland. Is your product sold in Europe? What would be the cost of poastage to Ireland of:Padma Basic (180 capsules) - EcoNugenics - Promotes Cardiovascular and Immune Health
- A: We do not have a location in Ireland. Shipping cost to Ireland is $42.15 in US funds. You can place your order on our secured webwite and we will be glad to ship to your location.