B12 Strips (1000 mcg, 30 fast dissolve strips)
B12 Strips by Essential Source were designed to have a large surface area. As a result, they absorb almost instantly leaving less room for product waste. With most other sublingual supplements, consumers have the ability to chew and/or swallow too early, causing under utilization of the ingredients. Another reason they are so popular is just the convenience. It is easier to carry the tiny cassette than some other sublinguals, liquid drops, or sprays. Since B12 is often used for energy, people can take them any time they are in need.
- Promoting Energy
- Supporitng Cardio Health
- Reducing Stress
- Highly Bio-Available Form of B12
- Rapid Absorption
- Naturally Sweetened
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- Naturally Sweetened with Stevia
- Highly recommended for a vegan-vegetarian
Directions: For best results, allow strip to fully dissolve on tongue, swish fluid throughout entire mouth for 30 seconds making sure to pass fluid under tongue.
Serving Size:1 strip
|Methylcobalamin B12||1000 mcg||16,500%|
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Folate (5-MTHF)||400 mcg||100%|
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Stevia, Modified Starch, Natural Flavor, Gum Arabic, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Menthol
Distributed or manufactured from Essential Source. See more Essential Source products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Cardio Health
- Increase Energy
- Advanced Delivery System
- Poor Memory
- B12 Deficiency
- Poor Circulation
Questions and answers:
Question: My body does not absorb B-12 from food or pill supplements. I now take an injection of 1000 mcg every three weeks, but I'm not crazy about giving myself the injections in my arm. If your product would be absorbed sub-lingually, I'd rather do that. Would it work in my particular case?
- A: I understand your concern and can see how you may want to take B12 in another form than injections. Unfortunately I cannot positively confirm if this would work in your case but you might want to ask your doctor. Since This B12 is sublingual it allows for quicker absorption than most other B12 supplements. I hope this product can work for you.
Question: I have been looking for Metyhl B12 with no artificial sweeteners (I don't digest any of the xylitol, eriritol, sorbitol.manitol) I typically do not buy products that say natural flavor because I don't trust what that might be. I would like to try this product, but not if I don't know what natural flavors is.
- A: To follow up with you, the natural flavor in this product is just peppermint. Fortunately, this product is sweetened with stevia which comes from a leaf. I am awaiting a response from the manufacturer to find out what the natural flavor is specifically and will follow up with you.
Question: I have a patient who has a corn allergy. I was wondering if your product is corn free? Some of the inactive ingredients (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Modified Starch, Gum Arabic, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 80) can be from corn sources. Can you confirm that these ingredients in your product are not from corn sources?
- A: Thank you for contacting us about B12 Strips. While the B12 strips are gluten-free and vegetarian, the modified starch is corn based.
Question: What does this product taste like?
- A: B12 strips have a sweet minty taste and is sweetened with stevia given you not only B12 but fresh breath as well.
Question: I, too want to know what specifically is the natural flavor in the B12 strips. Is there a B12 strip without the natural flavor? I really just need a good supplement and am not interested in the taste if it sacrifices optimum health which I desire.
- A: I understand your concern but please be assured that this B12 is all-natural and the natural flavor is peppermint. It appears that most of the manufacturer's have a natural flavor in their b12 strips and lozenges.