Dr. Christopher's Kidney Formula (100 Caps) is a specially designed herbal product for the support of kidneys. The human body contains roughly 80% liquid. Much of this liquid must be pumped and filtered through the urinary system within the body, which includes the kidneys. This formula is useful to individuals that cannot go out in public for fear of lack of control over their urinary system, in particularly the urinary tract. This can lead to extremely embarrassing situations for those that have this problem. Many individuals find relief from this condition by using this product.
This product contains Juniper Berries, Parsley, Uva Ursi, Goldenseal, Ginger, Marshmallow Root and Lobelia. Product is contained in 100% pure vegetable based capsules.
- Supports the Kidneys
- Supports the Urinary System
- Can Lead to Better Control over the Urinary Tract
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times daily, or as directed by your health care professional
Distributed or manufactured from Christophers Original Formulas. See more Christophers Original Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Relieving Water Retention
- Fighting Infection
- Relieving Incontinence
- Bright's Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney Infections
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Hi Iam Manoj my brother boths kidney cysts problem.Pls suggest me .whicch medicine for kidney cysts. Thanks
- A: This is something that would be best discussed with your physician as they can best advise what the best natural supplements would be for your brother's kidney cysts.
Question: how much cost could u give the information to my mail and is it available in vijayawada(krishna district) india
- A: The cost of this product is as low as $12.68 and we do ship to India. To start your order, please use the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=679 If you need additional assistance placing an order, please call us Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.