Digest Basic (90 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Digest Basic - Essential Digestive Enzymes
The experts at Enzymedica are proud to offer Digest Basicï¿½ which is intended as an introductory enzyme product that is appropriate for the entire family . This formula utilizes Enzymedica's exclusive Thera-blendï¿½ technology for blending the plant based enzymes protease, lipase, amylase, and cellulase.
They are essential enzymes that assist in the digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dairy products, and fiber. They also exist in a broader PH range that creates the ability to break down more bonds. In simple terms, thera-blends work longer in the body and have further reaching abilities than single enzyme products possess on their own.
Digestive enzymes are critical since they convert the food one consumes each day into usable energy for the body. This process can increase immunity and prolong the longevity potential for overall optimal health.
Raw foods alone are not enough to produce the amount of digestive enzymes ideal for the maintenance and repair of living cells. Because of the processed and mainly cooked nature of the modern diet and the toxins humans have to endure each day, the majority of enzymes a person can benefit from are destroyed on a regular basis.
This is why Enzymedica is here to introduce natural digestive alternatives to seemingly inevitable enzyme deficiencies, with products like Digest Basic, which is an 100% vegan/vegetarian system that contains no fillers (chemical or otherwise) and is free of common allergens such as gluten, soy and casein.
The capsules are also engineered to be small enough to accommodate those who on average have trouble swallowing capsules. It is also an excellent choice for people who have experienced sensitivity to high potency digestive enzyme supplements in the past.
- Digestive Well-being Improves Concentration And Increases Vitality
- Supports Optimal Digestion
- Helps The Body Absorp Nutrients And Convert Food Into Energy
Suggested Use: Take one capsule with every meal for enhanced digestion. More may be taken if needed or desired.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Protease Thera-blend||20,000 HUT||**|
|Amylase Thera-blend||8,440 DU||**|
|Pectinase (w/ Phytase)||25 Endo-PGU||**|
|Cellulase Thera-Blend||500 CU||**|
|Alpha Galactosidase||50 GalU||**|
|Lipase Thera-Blend||450 FCCFIP||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Contains NO: egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
No fillers added
Distributed or manufactured from EnzyMedica. See more EnzyMedica products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Provides Enzymes Essential For Healthy Digestion
- Vegan & Kosher
- Gas & Bloating
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What's the source of each enzyme in digest basic?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: I would like to know the source of the enzymes?Thanks
- A: Enzymedica is one of the leaders in the Industry providing high-potency enzyme products. Digest Basic along with all Enzymedica enzyme products are made from the highest quality enzymes, 100% vegetarian containing no fillers. Digest Basic is a gentle formula that helps break down carbohydrates, fats, fiber and proteins. The enzymes included in Digest Basic help support digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert those nutrients into energy. Lipase Thera-Blend uses an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes, that work in various pH levels. Thera-Blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work six times faster than other leading digestive supplements. Learn more about the importance of supplementing with enzymes from the experts at Enzymedica. http://www.enzymedica.com.enzymedica.com/pages/enzyme-faq