Adrenal Health with Rhodiola and Holy Basil (120 liquid caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Adrenal Health Formula
The Adrenal Health formula may have a profound influence on the body, helping to maintain a healthy response to stress by supporting the adrenal glands and nourishing the nervous system. Select herbs within the formula contain compounds recognized for their ability to support the health and function of the adrenal glands and maintaining normal secretion levels of key stress-related hormones such as cortisol.*
Stress is defined as any situation or condition that causes undue physical, emotional and/or mental strain on the body. Over time, as one experiences stress on a daily basis, the adrenal glands can function less optimally, secreting unhealthy levels of these stress-related hormones. Overworking of the adrenal glands can lead to something called adrenal stress. Nervousness, poor memory, difficulty with concentration and decision-making, cravings for sweets, weight gain and compromised sleep are all associated with failure to maintain healthy levels of two hormones; cortisol and DHEA.
- Rhodiola rosea root supports the functioning of the adrenal glands and encourages a healthy response to physical, emotional and mental stress by normalizing cortisol levels and other stress-related hormones. If used regularly, it enhances the body’s natural resistance and adaptation to stressful influences.
- Holy Basil has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine to support a healthy response to stress, nourish the mind and elevate the spirit. Revered by Ayurvedic practitioners as “the incomparable one,” this herb’s documented actions on the body date back thousands of years. Today, we know that holy basil contains a variety of constituents, including eugenol, camphor, caryophyllene, ursolic acid, luteolin and apigenin that function collectively to normalize stress hormones and enhance adrenal function. The properties inherent in this herb make it ideally suited for helping to support a healthy adrenal system and stress response.*
- Ashwaghanda, often referred to as “Indian Ginseng,” is a common herb used in Ayurvedic medicine (from India) to support mental and physical vitality and stamina. It contains steroidal compounds and additional chemical constituents that advance the body’s natural resistance and adaptation to stressful influences. Ashwaghanda also supports mental endurance, promotes total metabolic efficiency and encourages an overall sense of well-being.*
- Schizandra berries provide powerful antioxidant protection, particularly from free radicals and other toxins in the environment that may cause cellular damage. Regarded as a popular adaptogenic agent, schizandra berries are unique in that they hold a remarkable blend of five distinct flavor properties collectively serving to promote overall health and vitality. Namely, bitter, sweet, sour, salty and hot. Schizandra berries function to enhance the body’s natural resistance and adaptation to stressful influences, support mental endurance and promote overall metabolic efficiency.*
- Wild Oats milky seed contains numerous compounds that promote a vital nervous system while working to ease temporary nervous stress, weakness, and exhaustion.*
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules with a small amount of water 2 times daily after meals. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your Doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|ALCOHOL FREE CONCENTRATED EXTRACT(S) OF TOTAL EXTRACTS:||520 mg||**|
|Rhodiola root, standardized to 6mg Rosavins (Rhodiola rosea)||120 mg||**|
|Holy Basil Supercritical Extract - standardized to 3.86mg total Eugenols (Ocimum sanctum)||50 mg||**|
|Proprietary Synergistic Blend:||350 mg|
|Wild Oats Milky Seed (Avena sativa), Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis), Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)|
|† Each 2 capsules contain 6400 mg crude herb equivalent.|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Distributed or manufactured from GAIA Herbs. See more GAIA Herbs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Strengthening Healthy Adrenal Functions
- Supporting Calmness And Freedom From Excitability
- Promoting Healthy Adaptation To Stress
Compare to these: