Joint Vibrance Powder Orange-Pineapple(13.56 oz)*
Joint Vibrance Powder by Vibrant Health
Joint Vibrance supplies broad nutritional support and pharmaceutically pure hydrolyzed collagen which alone was shown to rebuild cartilage in clinical trials.
- Maintain Healthy Joint Function
- Helping to Strengthen Cartilage and Connective Tissue
- BSE Free
Joint Vibrance matches antioxidant botanical extracts and appropriate minerals to meaningful amounts of nutrients vital to the construction of strong healthy cartilage.
The comprehensive support formula within Joint Vibrance is unmatched in delivering a potent dose of Glucosamine chondroitin, MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and more...
Anti-oxidant herbs and botanical extracts help scavenge free radicals that can form in articulating joints.
Grape seed extract helps bind broken collagen fibers in connective tissues, while the other ingredients in Joint Vibrance support normal synthesis of cartilage at the cellular level.
Once each day mix one level scoop of powder or the contents of one single-serving packet into eight ounces of grapefruit, apple or grape juice (recommended) or the juice of your choice. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container. Best taken between meals to maximize absorption of nutrients.
Joint Vibrance is intended to help maintain healthy joint function. Cartilage is a non-vascular tissue. Nutrients reach it slowly and indirectly by circulating through fluids bathing the joints. It is important that the health-building nutrients in Joint Vibrance be taken daily in order to provide a continual nutrient bath required to support new growth.
|Total Fat||.7 g||1%|
|Sodium||53 mg||2 %|
|Potassium||200 mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.5 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber||3.2 g||13 %|
|Protein||10 g||2 %|
|Vitamin A||10 g||22%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Calcium (from Lactate)||150 mg||15%|
|Magnesium (from Lactate)||50 mg||12.5%|
|Zinc (from Citrate)||10 mg||66.67%|
|Manganese (from Citrate)||5 mg||250%|
|Type 1 Collagen (Bovine)||8600 mg|
|Type 2 Collagen (Avian)||1500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate A (Bovine and Avian)||1500 mg|
|Glucosamine HCL ( Crustacean)||1500 mg|
|Hyularonic Acid (Avian)||264 mg|
Other Glycosaminoglycans (Avian and Bovine
|Silica from Horsetail||3 mg|
|Boron (1 mg as glycinate, 2 mg as Ca-fructoborate||3 mg|
|ApresFlex (Boswellia Serrata Extract||100 mg|
|Curcuminoids (Turmeric Root Extract, 95%)||100 mg|
|Grape Seed Standarized Extract (95% polyphenols, 90% proanthocyanidins)||20 mg|
|MSM ( Metyhl Sulfonymethane)||1000 mg|
|Bromelain (pineapple stem, NLT 2400 GDU/g)||100 mg|
|Palatability and Solubility Factors|
|Natural Orange-Pineapple Flavor||646 mg|
|Citric Acid||534 mg|
|Stevia Extract||70 mg|
|Sunflower Lecithin Powder||100 mg|
Proper Care and Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Distributed or manufactured from Vibrant Health. See more Vibrant Health products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Stimulating Growth Of New Cartilage
- Helping Lubricate Joints
- Scavenging Free Radicals Associated With Inflammation
- Joint Pain
- Sore Muscles
Questions and answers:
Question: May I mix the powder with water instead of a juice?
A: Because of the density of the formula, the product does not blend easily. Here are our recommendations to successful mixing:
- Joint Vibrance can be mixed with your beverage of choice and can be taken hot or cold.
- You can mix Joint Vibrance in 6-8 ounces of hot water and drink as a tea.
- If you prefer, you may add a scoop to 2 or more ounces of warm/or hot water (to blend ) then add your choice of cold liquid.
- You may also use a shaker bottle.
- You may add it to lemonade, grapefruit, grape juice or apple juice/ apple cider ( with a dash of cinnamon).
- It mixes well in vegetable juice and tastes great too.
Question: How many servings per container?
- A: There are approximately 20-21 servings per 12 ounce container.
Question: Is it safe to take it with cold and flu ? Thanks.
- A: There are no warnings against taking this supplement if you have the cold or flu or any other condition. Please note that it is always a good idea to let your physician know of what supplements you are taking, especially if you have any concerns.